13

Peter 3 followed behind you as you located the beast.

On the TV it looked truly horrific but in real life it looked a hundred times worse.

It was a scaly yellow creature as tall as a skyscraper. It also had many heads that breathed fire which made things a little worse for you two.

"Your suit and webs flame proof right?" Peter 3 asks you.

"Sort of," You say, "My suit is heat proof and scorch proof so I think that counts but my webs aren't at all."

"It'll be fine." Peter says, swinging towards the beast, "I'll sort it."

Peter attacked first, webbing all six of its heads together, avoiding bursts of flames from their mouths.

The creature stumbles back slightly, crushing multiple cars in the process.

"This might be easier than I thought." Peter yells, swinging his way around the buildings.

He grabbed a stray piece of metal that must've fallen from a car or something.

It looked very sharp as he held it and it also glinted in the sunlight, making it look all the more menacing.

Peter suddenly swings forward and cuts the six heads off with it, making it collapse to the ground.

The creature let out a few shaky breaths and looked as if it were about to die soon.

It was dead already?

It couldn't be that easy.

"Save these people and I'll try and get us home-" Peter begins turning away from the corpse and not noticing what was happening behind him.

The creature was slowly getting back up and was regrowing it's heads faster than you thought possible.

"Oh shit!" Peter yells, sprinting away from the creature as one of its heads attempted to burn him to a crisp.

The heads slowed down for a minute and you could count them.

12.

You were facing twelve fire breathing monster heads. That was brilliant.

"Let's find another way." You yell up to your friend as you rescue a child from a squashed car.

You gently place them on the streets before regrouping with Peter and discussing the plan.

You didn't speak for long, knowing that the longer you spoke the more lives would be lost. But, you had a good enough idea of the plan so it didn't matter.

Peter 3 webbed the heads together again, only this time not slicing them apart.

Instead, you took the sharp car part and plunged it into the beasts heart. It was a little hard to miss since it was glowing orange. You were both smart enough to know it must've had some sort of significance.

The monster collapsed for real this time. Blue blood started seeping from its wound and the people started to cheer around you.

Peter looked a wreck, his suit hung off him with several tears and scorch marks.

You were covered in soot and half of your suits leg was burned off but the people seemed to cheer for you nevertheless less.

"I like this universe." You whisper to Peter 3 as you smile at your audience.