chapter 56

Third person p.o.v

  Khalid tucked the gun behind his waistband " thanks for this '' he nodded at Osman who helped him to track this place .

  He was ready to march into that place and rescue his sister …

  He wanted a team of police to help her to save Sayra but Osman said there is someone in the police station who is helping the human trafficker ..

  Thus we cannot trust anyone .

  Khalid was about to take a step " Khalid '' Osman put a hand on his shoulder " be careful "

  " Put this in your ear " he gave Khalid a microphone .

  " Do according to the plan , don't make any mistakes by being emotional, okay " Osman tried to make him understand .

  Khalid put the microphone on his ear and with silent footsteps he got forward .

  Nodding his head in Osman way , they both hit the men neck behind their back with a gun .

  Chuckling proudly , they both went inside .

  Khalid looked at the wall climbing immediately.

  Peeping through , he saw so many girls imprisoned in the cell… scared in a terrible condition .

  Surprisingly there was just one man guarding them , walking slowly behind him , he twisted his neck knocking him out .

  The girl's eyes widened ….

  " It's okay…. It's okay… " he said in a hush tone .

  " I am here to save you guys " taking the keys from the man's pocket, he opens the cage one by one .

  His eyes desperately searched for Sayra but she was nowhere to be found.

  " They have taken her " one of the girls came to him .

  " Wh- where do I mean they have taken Sayra ?"

  " Yeah … they she heard your scream and told me that you are coming here to help her but -"

  " But ??"

  whimpering she said " They took her with them "