Meeting the Armanis

Andrea sat quietly in the corner of the limo as Ricardo watched her with thoughtful eyes. He adored the way her nose would scrunch up when she heard or found something interesting. He adored the way her hair flawlessly cascaded down her back in soft curls. He also adored the little twinkle in her eyes whenever she found something funny. Although she rarely showed her emotions around him, her eyes told him everything he wanted to know, and that's how they became his favorite feature of her.

Even her sense of style was his cup of whiskey. Today, like always she looked absolutely stunning in the eyes of Ricardo. She wore a Dior bralette, underneath a brown vintage Fendi coat, black wide-leg jeans, Alexander Wang Nova heels, and a Dior street-chic handbag that pulled the outfit together.

 She wore a Dior bralette, underneath a brown vintage Fendi coat, black wide-leg jeans, Alexander Wang Nova heels, and a Dior street-chic handbag that pulled the outfit together

Andrea looked away from the passing scenery and sent Ricardo a questioning glance, ever since she took off her signature joker mask, Ricardo had taken a deeper interest in her.

"Question Mr. Armani??" Came her velvety smooth voice that snapped Ricardo out of his daze. "No Miss Valentino." Andrea just nodded turning her gaze away from the man. As the limo pulled into the extravagant driveway of the Armani mansion.

As the limo came to a stop, the driver immediately scampered out of the car and hurried to open the door for Ricardo, who then made his way to the opposite side of the car and opened the door for Andrea. Offering his hand for her to take,

Andrea glanced up at him and nodded her head in thanks as she accepted his hand, her soft hand being engulfed in his large calloused hand as he gently helped her out of the car,

"It is an honor to have you at the Armanis humble home, Miss Valentino," Ricardo announced, leading the girl into one of his many mansions. "Oh please Mr. Armani it's a pleasure," Andrea responded formally as she gently pried her hand out the man's grip. Causing his brows to furrow in slight disappointment, although he was quick to mask it before Andrea could take notice. Call it an instinct.

Andrea examined the interior of the home with awe, her face blanker than that of an unpainted canvas. But Ricardo saw the amazement swimming in her eyes, which was enough for him to puff his chest in pride.

"What a lovely home Mr. Armani, you sure have a knack for design." Andrea complemented, turning to give the man an appreciative nod,

"Oh you flatter me Miss Valentino, but I'm afraid all credit must go to my mother."

"Did I hear my name?" Andrea and Ricardo turned their heads in unison at the sudden voice and were met with the sight of a woman who looked to be in her late 40s carefully making her way down the lavish stairs, holding a baby girl on her hip.

"Mother, what a pleasant surprise. I thought you had taken Lily shopping this evening?" As Ricardo conversed with his mother, the little girl named Lily let out a soft yawn as she lifted her head. Revealing hazel-colored eyes, that peered curiously at Andrea.

Andrea's heart melted at the cute sight and she tried hard to suppress a sequel when the baby girl began making grabby hands at her. Noticing that the little girl was starting to squirm around in her embrace. The woman turned to look over her shoulder to see what attracted Lily's attention and spotted Andrea who stood there, her head held high in authority. As she crossed her arms behind her back to prevent her from kidnapping the cute baby.

"Oh my how rude of me, my name is Sofia and I am Ricardo's mother"

"It's a pleasure to meet you, ma'am. My name is Andrea Valentino and I'm here to sign some papers with Mr. Armani"

"Oh my how polite, but please call me Sofia"

Andrea just nodded, a hint of a smile on her face, when Lily's cries filled the room, capturing everyone's attention,

"Ahh, what's wrong mi amore??"

Sofia cooed, rocking the baby in her arms in an attempt to calm Lily down. But that only made her cries increase in volume as she began thrashing around violently,

Andrea not being able to stand the ear-piercing cries anymore, shuffled forward and extended her arms towards Sofia.

"May I?"

"Of course dear."

Sofia nodded, as she gently passed the weeping baby into Andrea's waiting arms. Lily's cries immediately began to quiet down, as Andrea gently walked around the room, rocking the baby gently as she made shushing noises,

Ricardo and his mother stared at the scene in slight shock, as Lily's angelic giggles begin to echo around the room, every time Andrea would playfully kiss at her tummy,

"There's that cute little smile"

Andrea cooed softly, placing one last gentle kiss on the baby's head before she passed her back to Sofia. Ricardo smiling gently in the back,

"She's a beautiful baby Mr. Armani"

Andrea complemented, studying the baby's soft features. She had tanned skin like her father, hazel-colored eyes like her father, and even his dark brown hair. She was basically a spitting image of Ricardo.

 She was basically a spitting image of Ricardo

"Thank you, Miss Valentino, shall we go?"

"After you"

Andrea offered, placing one last kiss on Lily's little chubby cheek. Before she turned to follow after Ricardo, bowing her head respectfully at Sofia. Who smiled gently, bowing her head back.

She'll be the perfect mother for Lily.

Ricardo thought happily as he led the fierce yet sweet and gentle woman upstairs and into his office. A ghost of a smile cast on his face.