Lily's birthday

Andrea was dressed in a stunning baby blue Teuta Matoshi starry sky dress, beautiful Viola ivory blue pumps, a sparkling Monroe tiara, that she had custom-made for the special occasion today, which was her little baby Lily's birthday. She will be turning one today.

Ricardo wanted to throw a Cinderella-themed party for Lily since the little bundle of joy had been obsessing over the cartoon ever since she was born

Ricardo wanted to throw a Cinderella-themed party for Lily since the little bundle of joy had been obsessing over the cartoon ever since she was born. Every time someone would put the movie up for her, her little doe-shaped eyes would instantly light up as she intently watched the movie with wide eyes.

The small family of currently 3, hopefully, 4 in the future, decided that they wanted to keep the party small by only inviting their closest friends and family. Since Ricardo didn't want to risk having his many enemies sneaking into the party and putting his family and friends in danger.

Everything had already been set up for the party, and now everyone was waiting for the queen and princess of the house.

Andrea was upstairs in Lily's room getting her dressed for her party, she dressed the cute baby in a gorgeous Marbella baby blue floor-length gown, that Andrea had specially made for her, custom made Jimmy Choo glass slippers, and lastly a matching tiara that Andrea carefully placed on her head, smiling at the cute sight.

"Alright, my Gioia are you ready??" Andrea questioned, placing a soft kiss on the baby's temple. Lily only giggled in response, making little grabby hands towards Andrea. A big smile adorned her face as she picked the girl up and set her comfortably on her hip before making her way out of the room.

"Let's do this" Andrea whispered, taking gentle but powerful strides down the grand staircase, gaining the attention of everyone in the room, as they stared up at the two girls in awe. Ricardo felt as if the breath was blown out of him as he stared at his two queens gracefully descending the stairs.

The Russos on the other hand stared at Andrea and Lily and felt a wave of familiarity wash over them as they were thrown into a flashback.

*Flashback*

Bella Russo descended from the stairs of the Russo mansion, dressed in a beautiful midnight blue Couture Candy ball gown. A 1-year-old giggling Andrea cuddled away in her arms, wearing the same beautiful midnight blue ball gown as her mother.

Waiting at the bottom of the stairs was Lorenzo Russo and his four sons, Leonardo, Raphael, Giovanni, and Alfonso, the five boys stared up at the two girls in awe.

"You look absolutely stunning my queen, princess,"

Lorenzo smiled, placing a soft kiss on Bella's lips, before turning to do the same to the little girl's cute button nose.

"You look beautiful Angioletto" Leonardo complimented, taking his sister from his mother's arms. Andrea only giggled in response as she leaned up to leave a slobbery kiss on the boy's cheek.

"Hey stop hogging Cucciola all to yourself, Leo!!" Raphael whined, gently yanking the little girl out of his older brother's arms and into his own.

"No fair Raph I haven't given Stellina her birthday kisses yet!!" A beady-eyed Giovanni exclaimed, pulling the baby girl into his warm embrace, and began peppering kisses all over her face, causing her to burst into a fit of giggles as she pushed at his face.

"It's my turn to give Dee Dee her birthday kisses Gio!" Alfonso huffed, pulling the baby yet again out of her third oldest brothers arms and into his own, repeating the actions again,

Lorenzo hugged Bella, as they stared down at their sons fighting over their sister, with big smiles painted across their faces.

*End of Flashback*

The Russos snapped out of their little daze and quickly glanced over at Andrea, who was sitting next to Ricardo, holding on tightly to Lily as they all sang happy birthday to the little smiling girl in her lap.

"It can't be her, Dee Dee is all the way in Japan with grandma. Right, dad?"

Alfonso breathed out, as the others turned to look at their father who was slightly trembling as he stared down at the marble floors. Not able to utter a single word as painful memories of Andrea's tiny voice pleading for him and her brothers not to leave her flooded his head.

"We're about to cut the cake, you guy's coming??" Their heads snapped up when they heard the soothing but cold voice of Andrea ringing through the air,

"Yeah we're coming, thank you" Leonardo nodded, offering the girl a small smile before he ushered his brothers and their father to hurry to the dining room area,

Gioia means Joy in Italian,

Angioletto means Little Angel in Italian,

Cucciola means Puppy in Italian,

Stellina means Little Star in Italian,