Pool day

It was the second day of the Russos living with the Valentinos, and Andrea was about to lose her mind, seeing them walking down her halls, sitting at her dining table, and eating her food, was a nightmare that she desperately wanted to end. But alas all she could do was ignore them since Antonio agreed with Luca saying that it would ruin their peace treaty if they were to kick them out.

So deciding to take a relaxing dip in the pool, Andrea quickly got dressed into a black Supreme swimsuit, with a jean jacket cover-up, Dior slides, a Chanel choker spelling the brand name, and a pair of plain black shades,

Throwing her hair up into a messy bun, Andrea then grabbed her phone off the nightstand and made her way down to the basement where the indoor pool was located.

Hearing faint giggles coming from the pool Andrea raised a perfectly shaped brow in confusion, as she pushed the door open and stepped in. It seemed like the whole gang was there except for Lorenzo and Antonio, who were probably discussing the missing shipments that they were expected to receive two weeks ago,

"Omg don't look now but I think there's a shank in the pool," Andrea announces, as she points to Catherine who was hugging up on Ricardo but turned to glare at her,

"Uh, what are you doing here?"

"I live here Puttana" Andrea scoffed, crossing her arms and turning to look at Luca with a look that said 'why the fuck is blondie here.' Luca laughed nervously as he rubbed the back of his neck "She's an ally of the Russos." This only made Andrea angrier as she turned her glare towards the Russo brothers, who shrunk under her gaze.

"Listen here you homeless whores, do not ever invite a shank into my pool and my home again, do you understand me??" Andrea hissed, sending the Russo brothers a fixed glare that had them sweating. "Yes," the brothers choked out as Andrea turned to leave the room, slamming the door behind her as she decided to just go swim in the outside pool until the indoor one gets cleaned,

The sun was beginning to set, painting the sky a pretty hue of pinks and purples across the sky, calming Andrea down as she took a quick second to admire the scenery. "I know you're there," Andrea called out, her eyes fixed on the disappearing sun, as the person who had been hiding and watching her stepped out of hiding, and made their way to sit next to her at the edge of the pool.

Andrea turned to see who it was, only to be met unsurprisingly with Ricardo staring back at her with gentle blue eyes, "What are you doing here princess? Aren't you supposed to be making out with you're prince charming inside?" Andrea teased, slipping her slides, and the jean jacket off. Whilst Ricardo just stared with slightly wide eyes, as he scanned Andrea up and down with hidden lust swimming in the pools of his eyes.

"First off do not call me princess, and secondly I wouldn't dare touch Catherine with a ten-foot pole." Andrea just smiled, shaking her head in amusement as she moved to straddle him. She heard him hold his breath as his hands hovered over her waist not sure if he was allowed to touch her.

A small giggle escaped Andrea's pink lips as she placed her hands on top of his and pushed them to wrap around her waist, whilst her arms moved to snake around his neck in a tight grip.

Ricardo could only stare at her lovingly as the sounds of her angelic-like giggles replayed in his head over and over again. He loved that she was beginning to feel more comfortable around him,

"Whatcha thinking about princess?" Andrea questioned, as she stared deep into those beautiful blue eyes that she had fallen in love with ever since she first made eye contact with them. "You." Ricardo breathed out as he placed his forehead against hers.

Andrea sighed happily as she closed her eyes contently, loving the feeling of Ricardos hands softly rubbing at her sides with gentle strokes.

"How romantic Ricardo." He didn't have time to respond to the mentioning of his name when Andrea leaned back, kicking at the wall to help her send both of them falling into the pools warm water since Ricardo had a bigger mass than her making it slightly difficult,

The two submerged out of the water with a gasp, Ricardo still holding onto her tightly as she flashed him a full-blown smile that left him speechless as he stared at her with adoration and love.

I finally got to see that beautiful smile of yours Mariposa.....

Mariposa means Butterfly in Spanish,

Puttana means Whore in Italian,