Nightmares

After everything in the house settled down a bit, everyone returned to their respective duties. Luca left with the Russos to check on the progress for their mansion, Antonio returned to the docks to ensure the shipments tonight got shipped, and Ricardo and Andrea made their way back to his mansion to finish some paperwork,

Andrea was dressed quite simply today since she claimed it to be her lazy day today, she wore an oversized baby blue jumper, high-rise cream-colored trousers, MM6 Maison white ankle boots, her Vivienne Westwood pearl necklace, and lastly a Christian Dior saddle bag in the colors baby blue and white.

After a while Andrea and Ricardo have gotten awfully close, Andrea had finally warmed up to him enough that she smiled or laughed freely around him. Ricardo had given her authorization to all his businesses, and even access to his credit cards even though she didn't need them. And best of all the two were now on a first-name basis.

Andrea had taken care of Lily the whole day to let Sofia rest and give Ricardo time to finish his business calls and the stack of paperwork on his desks,

"Goodnight sweet girl" Andrea whispered softly as she placed one last kiss on Lily's forehead, before exiting her room and heading towards Ricardos personal office to help him tackle all that paperwork.

Reaching his office Andrea gently knocked on the wooden oak door 3 times, waiting patiently for a response but not receiving one. Worry began to bubble in Andrea's stomach as she slowly creaked the door open and stepped into the darkroom quietly.

"Ricardo??" Andrea called out to the man but got a quiet whimper in response, her brows furrowed as she rushed to his desk only to see him fast asleep with his head on the desk, sweating profusely as little whimpers escaped through his parted lips.

A nightmare,

Andrea thought to herself as she began shaking him awake gently whilst calling his name,

"Ricardo wake up, you're having a nightmare wake up!"

Andrea yelled the last part, successfully scaring the man awake as his eyes swiftly scanned the room, before landing on the girl in front of him staring down at him worriedly. He was breathing heavily and his eyes were tearing up slightly as they stared up into Andreas.

Not uttering a single word Andrea instantly pulled him into a hug as his head laid on her stomach, his arms moving to wrap around her waist tightly, as she moved to stand in between his legs, one arm wrapping around his neck as the other massaged his soft hair gently.

"Sh, sh,  Principessa it was all just a nightmare" Andrea cooed comfortingly, as Ricardo just chuckled slightly at the nickname, his breathing slowly returning to normal as Andrea hummed the same nursery rhyme Antonio had sung to her when she was in distress.

"Time for a break princess let's go," Andrea announced, pulling away from the hug and dragging the big hunky man to the couch situated in the corner of his office.

"But I'm not tired" Ricardo stated, although it came out more like a whine. Andrea openly ignored him as she kicked off her shoes and laid down on the soft velvety black couch. Before opening her arms up to Ricardo who instantly obliged and crawled into her arms, slowly lowering his full body weight on top of her small stature, not wanting to crush her.

Andrea smiled softly as Ricardo buried his face deep into the crook of her neck, inhaling her scent and letting out a sigh of content as he made himself comfortable in the girl's arms.

"Sleep well and don't worry Principe, I'll be here when you wake"

Andrea whispered into Ricardos ear thinking that he was asleep, as her arms moved up to wrap around him securely. Before her own eyes slowly shifted close, the darkness welcoming her with open arms.

I will Cara Mia...

Principessa means Princess in Italian,

Principe means Prince in Italian,

Cara Mia means My Dear in Italian,