Jealously

Andrea and Ricardo arrived at the docks in less than 10 minutes, thanks to her amazing driving skills that had Ricardo gritting his teeth together as he gripped onto his seat like his life depended on it. Which in this situation it did,

"I'm driving us back when we're done," Ricardo announced as they exited the car and made their way down towards the lower dock area. "I don't think so, it's my car." Andrea protested as she applied chapstick,

As Ricardo prepared an argument as to why he should drive them back home, Andrea ran towards Antonio and jumped into his waiting arms, not giving him the chance to protest,

"Aii my Bambolotta I have missed you very much," Antonio whispered into Andrea's ear as he stroked her hair softly.

"I've missed you too Papa" Andrea sighed in content as she wrapped her arms tighter around his waist, inhaling the comforting scent of his Bleu de Chanel cologne that had a very crisp, refined, and elegant scent to it, it boasts a woody cedar undertone with lingering traces of grapefruit.

"How've you been my little daredevil? Is the man treating you well??" Antonio questions after pulling away from the hug, and scanning her over for any injuries.

"Yes, Papa he has don't worry," Andrea reassured, as Ricardo made his way towards them and sent Antonio and Luca a respectful nod in greetings.

"Now that Drea is here what exactly are we doing here?" Luca finally spoke up, asking the one million dollar question as he moved closer to them, giving Andrea a quick hug, as everyone turned to look at Antonio curiously.

"Well, why don't I just show you" Antonio smirked, blowing a short whistle over his shoulder as 3 shadows moved into the light.

"Surprise!" The 3 yelled out as they stepped closer to the group revealing 2 females and 1 male. Andrea and Luca scanned the group over carefully before realization hit them.

"Omgg Tima. J. Stell. Is that you?!?" Andrea gasped, as she used the nicknames she had given her 3 best friends before they left the team for a while to live a normal life.

"If you mean Fatima. Jack. And Stella, then the answer would be yes silly." The only male in the group chuckled as he opened his arms wide. Andrea smiled happily as she launched herself into his arms, wrapping her arms around his neck, and her legs around his waist as she snuggled her face into his neck.

"Woah there sunshine, you miss me??"

"Of course, I missed you idiota,"

Andrea whispered against his neck as the man known as Jack smiled kissing her soft brown locks,

"Hey stop hogging Dee! We missed her too you know!" The redhead fumed as she gently ripped the girl out of Jacks' grip and into her own.

"I missed you very much Nighean Bhreagha"

"I missed you more Curran"

Stella giggled at the nickname as she left a soft kiss on the girl's temple before Fatima intercepted the conversation and pulled Andrea away from the Scottish girl. Pulling her into a warm embrace,

"What about me Msichana Mtamu? Did you not miss me??"

"Of course, I missed you Mashavu Mazuri"

Fatima smiled happily, pulling the girl into one last tight hug before they were interrupted by a very angered-looking Ricardo.

"Care to introduce me??"

"If I must, Stella, Fatima, Jack, meet Ricardo, Ricardo meet Stella. Fatima. And Jack." Andrea introduced bitterly when she heard the attitude hidden in his words.

They all awkwardly waved at each other before the 3 moved to greet Antonio and Luca. Leaving Andrea and Ricardo alone with each other.

"What's crawled up you're ass and died this time princess??"

"Nothing"

"You're attitude says otherwise so just spit it out"

"You really want to know? Well, maybe it's you acting all lovey-dovey with men in front of me. When you know damn well how much I hate it. Because God I am in love with you Andrea Valentino. So if you were wondering what's up my ass this time, it's that."

Ricardo bellowed before he turned away from the slightly stunned girl and stormed his way to the car, slamming the door shut behind him.

"Ay be careful with my car asshole!" Andrea yelled out with a huff as she glared at the tinted windows where his head probably was.

"Is there a problem Dee??" Stella called out worriedly.

"Don't worry sis it's nothing, but I'm afraid I have to go, lots of paperwork I still need to finish." Andrea lied through her teeth as she hugged everyone goodbye before storming towards the car.

Time to deal with Mr. Grumpy....

Bambolotta means Doll in Italian,

Idiota means Moran(plus more) in Spanish,

Nighean Bhreagha means Beautiful Girl in Scottish Gaelic,

Curran means Carrot in Scottish Gaelic,

Msichana Mtamu means Sweet Girl in Swahili,

Mashavu Mazuri means Rosy Cheeks in Swahili,