Dancing in the rain

Andrea had a baby Lily cuddled away in her arms fast asleep, as the older girl stared down at her lovingly, Ricardo was away on a business meeting with the Russian mafia, and he insisted that Andrea stay home as it was much safer for her there then with him.

Andrea was dressed in a silky white nightgown, her wavy brown hair flowing down her back in soft curls, as her hazel eyes studied the sleeping baby with a soft smile on her face.

It was getting quite late and Ricardo still hasn't returned, so she was beginning to worry about the man's whereabouts and wanted to go out and look for him but the sleeping baby cuddled away in her arms made it hard for her to leave

Andrea sighed staring up at the ticking clock hanging on the baby pink walls that read 12:30 am in big bold letters, worry began to bubble within her stomach, leaving her feeling slightly nauseous at the thought of something horrible happening to Ricardo.

Not being able to take it anymore she stood up from the rocking chair and carefully made her way to Lily's crib, before gently placing the sleeping baby into her crib, placing a soft kiss on her chubby cheek,

Switching the little fairy lights hung around the room on, Andrea then quietly made her way out the room, and downstairs to the living room. The calming sounds of the rain pattering against the windows, slightly calming her as she flopped onto the couch and pulled her phone out.

She scrolled through the multiple contacts before stopping at Ricardo's which was titled Principessa with the crown emojis and a few pink hearts framing the name perfectly.

She pressed the call button, and placed the phone against her ear, biting at her bottom lip worriedly when Ricardo didn't pick up once again.

"Where tf are you Principessa..." Andrea mumbled to herself as she glanced out the window near the couch, only to see a man's large figure lying flat in the middle of the driveway.

Andrea instantly stood from the couch and rushed outside, not caring that she was already half drenched from the harsh rain. Upon closer inspection, Andrea realized that it was Ricardo who was laying outside in the rain like a crazy person.

"Ricardo! Wake tf up and come inside you're gonna be sick!!" Andrea scolded as she slapped the sleeping man awake, Ricardo's eyes instantly snapped open at the stinging sensation he felt on his cheek, he slowly blinked up at the person, his eyesight slowly clearing and catching sight of the drenched Andrea staring down at him worriedly.

"Forgive me Amore I didn't mean to get home so late" Ricardo mumbled quietly as he picked his head up, and placed it in the girl's lap, appreciating the fact that her hands instantly found their way into his hair.

"You had me worried you big dumb hunk" Andrea huffed, slightly tugging at the man's hair to show just how upset she was that he didn't answer any of her calls,

"I'm sorry baby, I promise it won't happen again"  Ricardo apologized sincerely, as he stared up into those beautiful hazel eyes,

"It better not, because I'll lock you out and leave you out here to freeze to death." Andrea smiled threateningly, her tone ensuring that it was a promise,

Ricardo shivered slightly at the promise laced in her words, as she pulled him up to his feet, his eyes immediately landing on her soaked appearance, her black lace set easily being seen through the dainty material of her nightgown.

His eyes darkened at the sight, as he pulled her to his chest, his arms wrapping around her waist protectively, as she wrapped her arms around his neck, smiling up at him brightly,

That was one of his favorite things about her, other people would normally smile with their lips alone, but Andrea, she smiled with her entire face, the twinkling of her eyes, the crinkling of her nose, her dimples being put on full display, as her pearly whites revealed themselves from behind her cherry blossom lips.

"Dance with me" Ricardo breathed out, placing his forehead against her own as Andrea caught the weak scent of whiskey mixed with mint fanning against her lips, she nodded her head excitedly. And Ricardo immediately began spinning her around in circles, loving the way giggles would flood out of her mouth at the action.

Ricardo spun her around once more before pulling her into his arms, swaying the both of them side to side as he closed his eyes in contentment, placing his forehead once again on hers.

"I love you more than life itself Andrea..."

"And I love you more than McDonald's Ricardo..."

His deep, seductive laugh filled the air as he locked lips with the beautiful woman, their lips melding together perfectly as they continued on dancing in the rain, the stars above them shining brightly upon them.