Communication

Andrea and Ricardo have been together for a good 2 years now and the couple couldn't be happier, together they raised Lily, who was currently 3 years old and surprisingly she hadn't said her first word yet, they were obviously worried about her so they took her to the hospital to see if it was normal for a kid her age not to have said her first word yet.

And that's when they found out that Lily was mute, of course, this bummed them out a bit but they quickly got over it and quickly enrolled her in Asl classes, Lily had always been a bright child so it was no surprise when she quickly learned all the basics of Asl and even learned how to express things through drawings.

Andrea took it upon herself to also attend Asl classes whenever she could so that she could communicate with Lily better, Ricardo on the other hand would take things like art classes and other classes that could help him better understand what Lily's drawings meant.

The little family was currently eating a home-cooked meal by Sofia with Jun and the others, and Ricardo watched with loving eyes as he watched Andrea teaching Lily some new signs she had learned. Sofia watched the little interaction from her end of the table and smiled happily, she was happy her son finally found his true love once again.

Andrea was dressed in a pair of caramel-colored wide-legged Alice and Olivia leather trousers, an Angie Bauer cropped top in the same caramel color, a pair of cream-colored Maison Margiela ankle boots, a pair of Mykita x Maison Margiela sunglasses, and lastly some gold jewelry for a little bling,

Lily was dressed in a matching Nova Bossa hot pink set, a pair of retro green Jordan 1 high tops, and had her hair styled up into two pigtails.

Andrea had taken the responsibility of dressing Lily up, and she never disappoints as Lily was always dressed in high-end expensive brand clothing that Andrea had taken the liberty of buying every single piece

Andrea picked at Lily's pants and brought her hand up to her chin 'pink' she signed, she did it once more and smiled happily when she noticed Lily repeating the action, 'I love you' Andrea signed, Lily fumbled a bit but she successfully signed 'I love you too' back, and huffed her chest with pride when Andrea instantly scooped her up in a hug,

It was true that Andrea could just speak with Lily since she wasn't deaf, but she didn't want Lily to feel left out or different from others because she couldn't speak. Lily basked in the affection she was receiving and Ricardo could only smile brightly as he thought about how lucky he was to have met such a kind, loving, caring, and beautiful soul as Andrea Valentino.

Forgive me for what I've done Amore......