Joining forces

Andrea watched as Antonio paced the room back and forth, her and Luca sitting comfortably on the sofa as they watched their distraught father walking back and forth in front of them, his right hand continuously being brought up to comb through his greying midnight black hair, as he muttered curse words to himself in Italian.

They had just made the shocking discovery that Jason Cooper, the rat that Andrea had successfully captured just last week, wasn't alone in this operation, he was clearly allied with a much stronger organization who managed to swipe at least 10% of the Valentino shipments mid-journey to the Valentino docks, 20% of the Armanis weaponry, and at least 30% of the Russos investments.

"We need to do something before they strike again."

Antonio announced, sighing in frustration as he did so, his brows scrunched together in thought as he weighed the options between the two decisions in mind, he knew the first one wouldn't work because they didn't know who was behind all the missing shipments, not yet at least, which left him with option number two, although he didn't want for it to happen, he knew that it was the only way for them to catch the culprit.

"I have an idea."

Andrea and Luca immediately perked up as they stared hard at a slightly nervous Antonio, waiting impatiently for him to speak.

"Well? Go on??"

Andrea encouraged, her eyes narrowing in on the man as she did so, she had a slight idea of what it was judging by how nervous Antonio was but didn't want to assume anything just yet, so biting down on her tongue she then motioned for Antonio to share his plan with them.

"I was thinking we could partner up with the Armanis, the Russos, and.....the Fayes."

Antonio instantly dodged his head to the left as a dagger flew past him and struck the wall behind him, he glanced worriedly at the person responsible for the action, and visibly gulped as he was met with the sight of Andrea breathing heavily, her nails digging into the leather sofa, as she stared at Antonio with crazed eyes,

"I am not working alongside that wretched family Antonio"

"Please Passerotta I don't want to partner up with that family as well, but we have no choice, we must find whoever is responsible for the missing shipments and dispose of them before they slowly run us out of business."

Andrea growled in frustration as she tried hard to calm her erratic breathing, and stop the slight trembling of her hands, she knew that Antonio didn't want to associate themselves with the Faye family, but we needed to work together in order to stop whoever dared to steal from Italy's most powerful mafias.

Antonio gently took the girl's trembling hands into his as he kneeled before her, his eyes staring up into hers pleadingly, as he muttered small pleases now and then.

"Fine"

Andrea sighed, as Antonio smiled brightly and reached up to pull the girl into a tight fatherly hug that had Andrea gasping for air as she pushed the man away from her, ignoring the slight frown that she received from him.

"But only on my terms will I allow it."

"Of course Tesoro,"

Andrea smiled at the nickname and placed a swift kiss on the man's cheek, before she was pulled back into a warm chest, she giggled as she felt Luca's hands teasingly wiggling over her sides before he launched his full attack on the girl, her contagious laughter filling the air in the room, as she fought hard to push Luca's tickling hands away from her belly area, her wearing a cropped top did not help her case at all as Luca had more access to her ticklish areas.