I'm a mess without you

Andrea absentmindedly brushed her fingers through Luca's fluffy brown hair, as she stared off at the empty seat a certain Armani used to occupy, it was his third time not attending a weekly meeting and she began to grow worried for him, Luca who was situated comfortably with his head in her lap stared up at her worriedly, he knew that she still loved Ricardo very much, and it pained him to see her in such a state even though she tried so hard to hide it as to worry him and Antonio.

"You should go check up on him"

Andrea snapped out of the daze she seemed to be trapped in, and glanced down at the man in her lap in confusion, although the man kept his olive-green eyes glued to the phone in his hands.

"What are you on about now?"

"Don't act dumb with me, you know exactly what I'm talking about"

Andrea sighed as she gently twirled a piece of the silky smooth brown hair between her fingers, a downcast expression settling on her stone-cold features as she shook her head in disapproval, she knew deep down that she wanted nothing more than to run to the Armani mansion and engulf the great Ricardo Armani in a tight hug that would show him just how much she truly missed him. But far up in her train of thoughts she knew that she wouldn't be able to keep calm if she saw that precious face of his again, she was hurt beyond reason and still couldn't shake off the betrayal she felt deep down. It was all just so confusing to her, a part of her wanted to forgive him just so she could have him back in her arms again, but the other part couldn't help but despise him more than anything in this cursed world and wished nothing more than to make his mere existence a living hell.

"That's no longer my concern Lulu"

"Then why do you sound so sad my love?"

"I wish I knew myself"

"Only one way to find out"

Andrea slightly perked up at that, her attention coming back to the man lying in her lap, suddenly interested in what he had to offer her as a solution to her problem. Luca on the other hand noticed her sudden interest in him and chuckled in amusement as he flashed the girl a bright smile.

"Go see him"

"Should I?"

Luca simply nodded his head in response, his fluffy brown hair tickling at her bare legs at the simple action, she smiled affectionately at the boy and gently ruffled his hair in adoration, before carefully picking his head off her lap and onto a nearby couch pillow. She spared the others in the room a quick glance to ensure that she wasn't seen sneaking out of such an important meeting, and found that they all were so immersed in the topic of Ricardo's sudden disappearance that they didn't notice her slipping out of the room.

"I can't believe I'm doing this"

Andrea muttered to herself in disbelief as she swiftly boarded her newly shined Neiman Marcus limited-edition fighter, her hands gripping tightly at the handles as she kicked the bike on and took off, her hair flying wildly in the wind as she breathed in the fresh night air. When she was younger around 5 or 6 her mother had owned a Harley Davidson Roadster in a silver-gray color, and she would always take her for late-night drives to McDonald's anytime she was upset or sad and would buy her a happy meal and a large Oreo McFlurry to go along with it, and that is what led her to buy her own bike once she hit 17, she wanted to keep the little tradition alive and someday pass it down to her kids.

Andrea shoved the painful memories to the very back of her head alongside the countless others as she pulled into the empty Armani driveway, a frown settled on her face as she took in the mansion's appearance, it was eerily quiet, the grass near the front entrance looked as if it hadn't been cut in ages, the curtains were down blocking out her view of the living room, and the atmosphere surrounding the home felt empty, cold and all in all depressing.