Got him

Andrea gulped down her second glass of Whisky and sighed as she scanned the room once more, only to come up empty as she didn't see the target anywhere in sight, it was a good thing she had a high tolerance for alcohol, if not she would be passed out on the counter right now and the target would've been able to slip right past her.

Luca and the 4 Russo sons were scattered about in the club to ensure that the target didn't get away and that Andrea didn't get hurt or drugged by any of these drunk animals currently drinking their lives away, as they watched the White Rabbits special dance.

"Anything yet love?"

Luca's honey-smooth voice called out through the little intercom that was given to everyone on the team.

"Not yet, LuLu, this fucker is really taking his sweet ass time."

Andrea huffed in annoyance, slapping the hands of yet another drunk off of her as she ordered up another shot of Whiskey. Leonardo sensing her discomfort due to all the hungry stares she was receiving from half the club, made his way off the dance floor and towards the empty stool next to her.

Andrea glanced up at the person who had suddenly invited themselves to the free seat beside her, and wasn't in the least bit surprised when she found that it was Leonardo,

"Not having fun on the dance floor?"

Andrea questioned, signaling to the bartender to grab a drink for her uninvited guest.

"Sweaty people grinding against each other isn't really my cup of tea."

Leonardo shrugged, grabbing the small shot glass and dumping its contents into his mouth, ignoring the way Andrea raised a brow at his statement.

Andrea knew that Leonardo was never really a party type person compared to the other 3, and that's probably why she was always closest with him because he was always at home whilst the others went out to clubs to get shit-faced drunk, and then would come home absolutely wasted, that Andrea and Leonardo were required to drag their bodies into the house and onto the couch so that they didn't spend the night outside in the freezing cold.

Andrea shook her head with a small smile, as she realized that he really hadn't changed at all, he was still the same caring, loving, and homebody of a brother that she knew and loved all too well.

"Heads up love, the target has just entered the club, standing at a height of at least 5'11, blonde hair, blue eyes, and the ugliest suit I have ever fucking seen, oh my gosh my eyes!"

Luca suddenly shrieked into the intercom, Andrea instantly looked away from the frowning Leonardo and shifted her attention towards the club's front entrance, where she saw a man with the description Luca had provided them with, entering the room and taking a quick scan of the people on the dance floor.

"Alright buddy imma need you to kindly buzz off, so I can get down to business."

Leonardo hesitated, not wanting to leave his sister alone with some creep, but at the same time he didn't want to get on her bad side by not respecting her wishes, so with a slight nod of his head, he then got up and returned to the dance floor to look for his brothers, leaving Andrea alone once again.

She brushed a hand through her hair and eyed the target with seductive eyes, he immediately took notice of her and smirked deviously as he pushed through the crowd of sweaty people, and made himself comfortable on the stool Leonardo was sitting on earlier, Andrea sent him a small smile and nodded at the bartender to bring them a round of shots whilst she internally gagged at the man's hideous suit, Luca sure as hell wasn't lying when he said the man's suit was ugly.

"What's your name angel??"

Andrea held back the disgust she felt in the moment and forced a smile as she replied,

"It's Rachel but my friends call me Rach, and you?"

"Jason, but you can call me whatever you'd like sweetheart."

Andrea had to physically pinch herself to stop from vomiting in disgust at all the nicknames he was calling her, it was obvious she had him wrapped perfectly around her finger, so wanting to end this as quickly as possible, Andrea stood from her seat and extended her hand out for him to take.

With a smirk painted across his lips, Jason stupidly took the bait and intertwined his hand with hers, following behind her like a lost dog as she led him towards the back of the club where the others were waiting for her.

"That skirt looks fucking amazing on you, I can't wait to rip it off."

Her grip on the man's hand tightened, as she glared straight ahead, wanting nothing more than to rip this man's tongue out, Jason obviously clueless to how the girl was really feeling, mentally patted himself on the back for being able to get a girl like Andrea.

"Are you close?"

"Mhm"

Andrea hummed eagerly to Luca's question, not wanting the target to be suspicious if she were to suddenly say yes out of the blue, and hurriedly pushed the back door open before dragging the slightly hesitant man out.

"Don't you think it's a little too dirty out here?"

He questioned obliviously, Andrea only smirked as she turned to face the man, the Russo family, Luca, and Ricardo, slowly stepping out from the shadows, revealing themselves to the frightened man who had just realized that he had been tricked.

"You bit-"

Andrea frowned, digging her heel into the man's foot, causing him to yell out in pain as he slowly fell to his knees, his teeth gritted in agony as he glared up at the furious looking woman, her eyes were burning with disgust, her lips pulled back in a sneer, as she scoffed.

"Shut your mouth, or the next thing to come out of it will be your teeth."

Andrea then turned away from the trembling man and faced the impressed but slightly threatened Russos, a snarky smile present as she stepped away from the man.

"There's your little rat, it was a pleasure doing business with you,"

She then turned her back to them and wrapped her arm around Luca's waist, his arm moving to wrap around her shoulders as they exited the little alleyway and made their way to the parked limo across the street. Ricardo on the other hand clenched his fists as he watched them walk off.

I will make it up to you Amor....I promise,