Matching tattoos

Andrea calmly scrolled through Instagram liking a bunch of fashion-related posts, as the tattoo artist skillfully worked on the inking of her tattoo. Ricardo on the other hand stared at the girl with loving eyes, the two lovebirds had decided to get a few new tattoos to add to their collection after dinner, so here they were in one of the best tattoo parlors doing exactly that.

Ricardo glanced towards the mirror hung loosely on the checkered wall and craned his head back to get a better view of his new favorite tattoo. On his neck was Andrea's name in beautiful black italics, he's been wanting to get her name tatted on him for a while now, to show others who he belonged to. And he was ecstatic when Andrea agreed to get their names tatted on each other.

"All done" Ricardo's head instantly snapped towards Andrea at the tattoo artist's words, and his eyes slowly trailed down the girl's fair-skinned neck, before they came to a stop at his name written in elegant cursive painted perfectly on the girl's right collarbone.

Andrea nodded her head in thanks towards the tattoo artist, placing a good 2,000 dollars on the little wooden table off to the side before she made her way towards Ricardo, her eyes seductively trailing over the newly made tattoo on his neck, and humming in approval as she looked up into the man's eyes,

"Looks good Principessa" Ricardo smiled proudly as he leaned down to kiss the girl's soft plump lips, before they locked arms and made their way out of the little parlor, the tattoo artist being too happy about the amount of money he received to bid them a proper farewell.

Andrea shivered when the cold air hit her bare arms, and she began to regret her choice of clothes, although she'll never let Ricardo know that because he had scolded her about not bringing a coat earlier and she didn't want to admit that he was right. So biting her lip she snuggled further into the man's arm, appreciating the warmth he was letting off.

Ricardo noticing the girl's grip on him tightening, glanced down at the girl's smaller stature, only to see her slightly shivering, and goosebumps beginning to form on her bare skin due to the cold air nipping at her skin.

Andrea was dressed in a pair of dark wash Alexis Claremont bell bottoms, a genuine Dolcegabbana crystal halter top, a cute pair of Angel on Earth heels in the color glittery white, a simple pair of Christian Dior hoops, a glittery silver heart-shaped belt, and lastly a VonDutch handbag in the colors baby pink and navy blue.

Ricardo wordlessly shrugged his coat off, and gently draped it over the freezing cold girl, before he took her much smaller hand into his and led her towards the sleek black limousine parked across the street.

Just what will I do with you, Amore.....

Amore means Love in Italian.