Trouble at the docks

Andrea rolled her eyes in pure annoyance as she caught sight of the blonde bimbo herself strutting her way towards them, pulling a slightly hesitant Ricardo with her, his eyes refusing to look up from the ground like it was the most interesting piece of artwork he's ever seen, this made Andrea tilt her head in slight amusement that Italy's most powerful mafia don could barely look her in the eyes anymore.

Catherine smirked seeing Andrea staring at her and Ricardo's intertwined hands and mistook it for jealousy, but in reality, Andrea was finding amusement in the fact that Catherine was wearing the same promise ring Ricardo had given to her first on her ring finger, this girl just wanted to be her so bad, and Andrea couldn't blame her for it, I mean who wouldn't want to be her.

Andrea turned away from the cheater and his second option, and focused her sole attention on helping the Russo family with their little pest problem, yesterday she stayed up all night hacking into local mafia warehouses around the area and managed to find the rat who has been stealing from the Russo family.

"Tonight the target will be going to the White Rabbit club to meet up with a possible employer, so I plan on going as well to catch him once and for all."

"Sounds like a plan"

"Perfect, we leave in 10, please inform the rest, Mr. Lorenzo"

Said man only nodded his head feeling dejected that his one and only princess no longer referred to him as her father, although he brushed it off reminding himself that she probably didn't know who he was since it's been a while since she's last seen him and her brothers, so she probably doesn't remember what they looked like anymore, he settled with this answer and made his way to his sons to fill them in on the plan.

Andrea, on the other hand, shivered when she felt the cold night's air nipping at her bare skin, she glanced towards Luca who was busy with a phone call and sighed as she didn't want to bother him. Luca who immediately took notice of the hesitant girl and instantly extended his arms out for her, watching as her eyes lit up as she hurriedly made her way into his warm embrace, a sigh of relief being heard from her as she snuggled further into his firm chest, this brought a bright smile to his face as he leaned down and pressed a quick kiss to the girl's temple, not missing the way Ricardo glared intensely in his direction at the sudden action.

Andrea was dressed in a Versace caramel-colored cropped bondage top, a matching Versace thigh-length skirt in the same color, a pair of gold Marchesa heels, a diamond in-crested golden chain spelling out the words BOSS, a pair of vintage Chanel dangling earrings, a Forever One Moissanite diamond ring, a pair of Dolce & Gabbana visors sitting on her head, and lastly a crystal embedded Rosantica handbag.

She had her hair free-flowing down her back, and a full face of makeup, which usually she never wore since she preferred a more natural look, but if she wanted to obtain the target's full attention she needed to go all out.