Drama in the house

It has been 3 weeks of the Russos living with the Valentinos. And it's been 3 weeks of Andrea avoiding them like the plague, she refused to eat in the same room as them, refused to be in the same room as them, and even refused to speak in the same room as them,

Obviously, this pissed them off immensely, but wanting to keep the peace between the two families, the Russo family decided to keep their mouths shut. But today they just couldn't take it anymore, especially now when Andrea refused to eat dinner just because they were in the dining room.

"Ok, what is your problem with us lady?!?" Alfonso finally exploded, standing from his seat as he slammed his hands onto the table, glaring angrily at Andrea who stared at him unamused.

"Do not forget who's house your living in puttana rotta." Hearing this only made the Russo family angrier, "Now, now, you guys let's all just calm down" Luca chuckled nervously, wishing more than anything for Antonio or at least Ricardo to be here right now.

"No, not until she tells us exactly why she hates us?" Leonardo growled, standing his ground, whilst Luca began sweating nervously when he saw Andrea slowly losing her patience with them.

"Leos right, ever since we came here you've been treating us like we're not the world's second strongest mafia!" Raphael screamed,

"If anything you're the one who should be respecting us!" Giovanni exclaimed,

"As much as I hate to admit it, they're right. You're acting like we abandoned you or something" Lorenzo pointed out,

Andrea's fists clenched at her sides tightly as she stalked her way towards Lorenzo and sent a hard blow to his face, sending him flying to the floor as Luca instantly pulled her away from the Russos and behind him.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?!?" Alfonso yelled out in disbelief, as they all rushed to check up on their father, whilst Luca tried to calm Andrea down to the best of his abilities. He had called Antonio and Ricardo during the little argument, and they both said that they were on their way here. So now all Luca had to do was try and maintain the peace until they get here.

"I'm gonna kill you!" Raphael yelled, grabbing a steak knife from the dinner table as he rushed towards Luca and Andrea.

"Don't you dare touch her." Two deathly calm voices rang out, attracting everyone's attention to the dining room entrance, where Antonio and Ricardo stood with angered looks painted on their usual stoic features.

"Oh thank god you guys are here," Luca sighed in relief, as the two men rushed to where Andrea was. She was breathing heavily, glaring down at the floor, and clenching her fists tightly till they bled from her nails piercing the skin.

"Calm down bambolina, deep breaths Drea, deep breaths," Antonio consoled softly, as he pulled the trembling girl into a fatherly hug, rubbing little circles onto her back, as he rocked her back and forth, singing a little nursery rhyme he used to sing to her all the time when she was younger. Called Stella Stellina,

Andrea slowly began to calm down as she hugged Antonio back, wrapping her arms around him tightly as she hid her face in his chest, just wanting to disappear from everything, and everyone.

Ricardo watched Andrea with worried eyes but didn't want to interrupt her little father-daughter moment with Antonio, although all he wanted to do was to just wrap her away in his arms, and keep her safe from anything or anyone that would dare harm her in any way shape or form.

Worry no more Amore, I promise to protect you from here on out...

Puttana rotta means Broke Whore in Italian,

Bambolina means Baby Doll in Italian,

Amore means Love in Italian,

Stella Stellina is an Italian nursery rhyme,