A real family

It's been a few weeks since Andrea had broken up with Ricardo, and he wasn't functioning so well with her gone from his life, Lily had been throwing temper tantrums for the past few weeks, and she refused to communicate with anyone in any way. Sofia was absolutely furious at Ricardo and refused to talk or even look at him anymore, and this only added on to the man's list of struggles, as he wished with all his heart that he could turn back time to when he and Andrea were on the same team.

Andrea on the other hand returned to her responsibilities at the Valentino mansion, which was taking care of the shipments, making sure they got where they needed to be, and that they got there on time. She was the best at it and Antonio and Luca were thrilled to have her back to doing what they struggled to do, but at the same time they were worried about her, she didn't seem to care about the fact that her 2-year long relationship was built on lies, she just simply acted as if she didn't care at all.

Of course, they opted to always check up on her and ask if she needed someone to listen, but her response was always the same.

"Calm down you worrywarts, I've already told you both a million times, I'm ok, I'm not gonna let some minor inconvenience like this ruin my life, you raised me better than that Papa."

Antonio beamed at the girl as he pulled her into a tight embrace, his arms wrapped tightly around her as he felt her smile against his chest, a sigh of relief being heard from the face hidden in his chest as her arms tightened around him.

"Don't forget me!"

Luca hollered, as he joined in on the hug his arms wrapping tightly around the both of them as little giggles escaped Andrea, bringing big smiles to the two faces as they all just stood there for a minute, basking in the affection that they all longed for. Antonio, unfortunately, lost his wife to cancer before they were able to start a little family of their own, Luca lost his family in a house fire at the age of 12, and lastly Andrea who hadn't received any family love after her father and brothers abandoned her at the age of 10. So a big, tight, loving, and warm embrace like this was something they all needed.

Lost in their own little world the 3 didn't seem to notice the faint presence of 5 figures who stood to the side, watching the whole scene play out before them in pain. Their hearts clenching painfully against their chests as they turned away from the family of 3 and stalked off.

We won't give up on you princess....