Realization

Andrea sighed as she felt the calculating eyes of the Russo family boring holes into the back of her head, she and Ricardo were currently at another one of their weekly meetings, and whilst he discussed something with Antonio and Luca, the Russo family decided to make her uncomfortable by staring her down the whole meeting.

She was beginning to wish she hadn't come at all, it's not like she needed to give her input or anything, so what's the whole point of coming, although she had to admit it was nice to see Luca and Antonio once in a while, it's been hard seeing them because she was always busy with taking care of Lily, and helping Sofia clean the house whilst Ricardo attended business meetings. She basically lived there.

"Where has my little Passerottas mind wandered off to now?"

Andrea snapped out of the daze she was in at the sound of Antonio's playful voice ringing through her ears, the familiar nickname gaining her full attention, and her hazel-colored eyes landing on the man as she fought to keep the smile off her face.

"Papa I'm not 15 anymore"

"No matter how gray your hair gets, you will always be my little Passerotta,"

Andrea rolled her eyes playfully as she rose from her seat to give him a kiss on the cheek, a big smile painting across his face as he returned the gesture, before Andrea made her way towards Ricardo who was in the middle of an important discussion with Luca, and slithered her way into his lap, said man instinctively wrapping his arms protectively around her as he continued his talk with Luca.

The Russos on the other hand watched her whole exchange with Antonio, and Lorenzo's eyes slightly widened as a memory of his precious baby girl flooded his brain.

*Flashback*

An 8-year-old Andrea was giggling like crazy as she ran around the living room trying to escape her older brothers Giovanni, and Alfonso, as she had gone through their secret candy stash and ate every single piece, which explained the hyper child.

Lorenzo sat comfortably on the couch with Bella cuddled away in his arms, as they watched the scene play out before them with wide smiles, Andrea was now on her oldest brother Leonardos back as he ran around the room, Raphael at the back bravely fighting off his two younger brothers, who whined saying that they always took Andrea's side.

"Come here my little princess, daddy will protect you!"

Andrea instantly jumped off her older brother's back and ran towards her father's open arms, launching herself into his warm embrace as he chuckled pressing small kisses on her chubby cheeks, she whined pushing at his face to stop the kiss attack.

"Papa I'm not 5 years old anymore, I'm a big girl now!"

"No matter how gray your little head gets, you will always be my little princess!"

Lorenzo shot back offended as he began tickling the girl's little belly, causing her to burst into a fit of laughter as she tried hard to push his hands away.

*End of Flashback*

Lorenzo's eyes slightly shook as he tried hard to calm his breathing not wanting to alert anyone, he glanced up when he felt eyes on him, and his eyes connected with the eyes of the very person he was just thinking about, Andrea.

Andrea had noticed that Lorenzo had been super quiet the whole meeting, so wanting to see the reason for it, she glanced in his direction to see him trying hard to calm his breathing down, as his hands gripped tightly on the edge of the mahogany table till they turned a pale white color. Her brows shot up in confusion as she wondered what caused him to react in such a way, he looks as if he's just seen a ghost.

Feeling her eyes on him, he looked up at her and his eyes connected with hers, the very same eyes that she inherited, Andrea tried hard to fight it but winced back when a painful memory crossed her mind, now Lorenzo was the one looking at her in confusion, although she immediately looked away not wanting to be reminded of any more painful memories.

Ricardo who sensed her uneasiness immediately began to rub little circles on her waist, which helped her slowly relax into his hold, as her hand gripped at his free hand that was placed on her thigh to keep her dress from sliding up.

Andrea was dressed in a beautiful baby pink Dolce & Gabbana slip dress, a creamed colored Quinine blouse which was from their Brock collection, a pair of Sara's peach-colored sandals, a Chanel pearl necklace, a pair of blush pink Gucci sunglasses, and lastly an authentic fur Christian Dior bag.

Andrea slightly shifted uncomfortably in Ricardo's lap as she noticed Lorenzo whisper something to his sons before they all collectively turned to look at her in shock. She turned to bury her face in the crook of Ricardo's neck to avoid looking at the Russos, who finally realized her true identity.

We've finally found you, our dear Andrea...

Passerotta means Sparrow in Italian,