Two can play that game

It was another peaceful day in the Valentino mansion. And Andrea and Luca were reporting back to Antonio about the two mafias. Some flaws and strengths they found in both parties.

"Weaknesses; His daughter, Mother, and right hands. Strengths; Lots of allies, Advanced technology and weaponry, and loyal men." Andrea listed off as Antonio just nodded writing the information down.

"Weaknesses; Men that can be bought off with a couple of bucks, Late shipments, and lots of enemies. Strengths; A-grade drugs, They own quite a few docks around the area, and they own at least half the bars in the area, not as many as the Armanis though." Luca informed the two, as he carelessly twirled a dagger in his left hand,

"Great job you two, we are not conspiring against them. This information is just in case they decide to double-cross us." Antonio explained as he finished typing out the information.

"Alright, I'll be heading out then. Me and the Russo brothers were planning on checking out one of their bars down on 20th to see if things are running smoothly there." Luca announced as he stood from his seat. And placed a soft kiss on Andrea's head before he turned to leave the room.

"Same here, Mr. Armani mentioned something about there being a lot of bar fights at one of his bars down on 15th," Andrea informed, as she stood from her seat as well.

"Alright then you two stay safe, I need to go down to the docks tonight to make sure everything is getting shipped out. So don't wait up for me."

Andrea and Luca nodded their heads before turning to leave Antonios office. Andrea headed upstairs to get ready, whilst Luca left to the Russo estate since he was already dressed up,

Stepping into the warm water, Andrea felt her muscles relax under the water, causing a sigh of relief to leave her lips. As she got straight to cleaning herself, starting with some shampoo and conditioner and ending with body wash. All in the scent of strawberry and vanilla cheesecake.

Once the water turned cold, Andrea instantly jumped out of the tub and wrapped herself up in a warm fluffy towel. She then blow-dried and brushed her crazy hair, applied some lotion and perfume before she moved on to her wardrobe to pick out an outfit for tonight.

After shuffling through half her wardrobe, she finally found the perfect outfit for tonight. She decided on a black Alexandre Vauthier satin mini dress that had a deep V line, Her clear Yeezy pumps, A double saddle Christian Dior handbag, and lastly some plain gold jewelry to finish off the look.

 She decided on a black Alexandre Vauthier satin mini dress that had a deep V line, Her clear Yeezy pumps, A double saddle Christian Dior handbag, and lastly some plain gold jewelry to finish off the look

"Perfect, now for some makeup" Andrea mumbled to herself as she closed her closet door, and made her way towards her vanity to do some light makeup. She decided on a more natural look since she was just going to a club where half the people in it will be too drunk off their asses to care whether or not she dressed for the occasion or not.

 She decided on a more natural look since she was just going to a club where half the people in it will be too drunk off their asses to care whether or not she dressed for the occasion or not