Chapter 2

{You all do read but don't comment. I'm hurt and upset with you all. Therefore, the chapter won't be updated till 30 comments}

Meera stood in front of the idol of Lord Shiva. Head bowed and hands folded. Praying for the well-wishes of her family. "Ma'am are we done?" asked a servant, that had accompanied her to the temple every time Meera desired to.

She was taking the prasad from the pandit's (Indian priest) hand as she nodded. People had maintained a distance from her because of only one thing. She was the bride of Yuvaan Singhania. The prince of Jodhpur and one of the feared business tycoons not just in Rajasthan but probably in whole India.

"Yes, let's go... Dhruvika must be waiting," declared Meera as the guards followed behind when she descended the stairs of the temple. At times Meera felt that the Singhania family didn't give much freedom to the girls. There were always numerous guards following them for odd reasons.

Likewise, today were she noticed two cars of guards. One in front of her car and the other behind. Sighing deeply, she closed her eyes as she leaned back on the leather seat of the SUV that she was sitting in.

In no time the chauffeur drove inside the palace. The temple wasn't much away from the palace but still, they were urged to take the cars and guards along with themselves. Getting out of the car, Meera's eyes met a Mercedes parked there.

Life was so unfair, she felt when those green eyes came in contact with her's. When she married, she had thought she would have a happy family with him. A home that she would call their. Their children running around the house and she behind them while he would smile seeing their family.

This was what she had only hoped for but at times things don't go as planned. The string of life is never in our hands, she reminded herself as she found Yuvaan staring at her intensely without an expression on his desirable beautiful face. Meera quickly lowered her gaze and strolled past him.

The Yuvaan with the static face today was different from last night and her breath hitched remembering about their encounter.

Meera was about to step inside the palace but it was too late. Yuvaan hauled her by her arms and brought her body closer to him, as much that their face was just inches apart. At that time, Meera felt like she had forgotten breathing for a second.

"Listen Meera... you are the wife of Yuvaan Singhania and you are my responsibility and the last thing I want is anyone to blame me for any harm that happens to you," he declared and Meera frowned at him. Something which he hated as to him, they all looked clueless and out of another planet.

"Harm how-?" she had started questioning but was cut off by her husband. "Get in the palace now," he ordered placing his index finger on her warm lips. She could have found the scene romantic if his tone wasn't passionless.

By the time she could progress what had happened between them, Yuvaan had already started walking away. She gazed at his back. "Well, you are telling me I'm the wife of Majesty Yuvaan Singhania but never treat me like one," she furrowed her eyebrows as she placed her jutti on the ground and slipped her feet in it.

Yuvaan was already gone out of her sight by the time when she had entered inside.

She didn't know if was angry, possessive or any emotion that humans had because she couldn't sense it by his tone.

Her husband was full of... mystery, she concluded.

Meera snapped back to reality when she saw Indira Singhania, the grandmother of the Singhania heirs and Roop Singhania, the aunt of Singhania heirs standing in front of her eyes and she gulped. She knew she was going to be doomed in trouble by the two elder Singhania ladies.