Chapter 34

Pain shot at her lower region as Dhwani let her head fell back on the bed, not caring about her wet hair soaking the bed in a result of the hot shower she had taken just a minute ago and was lying on the bed in just nothing but a bathrobe on. Her cheeks flaring up when last night played on her mind and she clenched her eyes close. The embarrassing thing was her moans and her screaming Rudra's name like a chant as if that was the only thing that mattered to her.

There was great sex and then there was sex with Rudra Singhania.

Her hand slowly trailed down from her neck and stopping on her breasts. She recalled her how it had moulded in his mouth. Her core had throbbed by just the thought of him sucking and nibbling her buds. For the first time, there was a man who made her feel like a woman. A woman who was meant to be loved as she recalled the words he said to her during sex.

"Your body is not meant to be lust for, Dhwani Rudra Singhania... you are aren't meant for lust. You are meant for love and tonight I'm going to show you what my love is."

And his love was fascinating. The addicting kind that left her craving for more. Probably she wanted him inside he-- her thoughts stopped and vanished when the door of the massive room open, revealing him in a messy state. His hair was left in direction as if it had been in a war. His face void of emotions and then her eyes shifted on his shirt and she narrowed her eyes.

Blood.

Was he hurt?

"Rudra..." She rushed towards him and before Dhwani could think, he caught her by her arm and pulled her into a kiss which he had never realized craved till now. Dhwani forgot everything when her lips were captured into his. She responded to it as he got hold of her ass cheek and she moaned in his mouth in resulting blood to rush down his lower, making him hard early in the morning.

He pulled away from her when it had become painfully hard for inside his black slacks but he saw her eyes fixed on a certain part of his shirt and he followed her gaze. "It's just a stain, Dhwani," he assured her as he saw the worries dancing in her eyes.

"It is blood stain, Rudra," she deadpanned.

Rudra laughed. "Were you hurting yourself?" She remembered the time of their first night where he had came home drunk and bleeding. She did not want that Rudra to be back. She wanted that Rudra whom she had no realization was falling slowly.

"Sorry Darling, I got into a fight," Rudra pushed the strand of his hair back.

"May I ask why?"

Dhwani met with silence as Rudra stood still close to he, his eyes staring at the beauty of his wife. "Fine, don't tell me. You still think of me stupid to consider as your wife, don't you?" Dhwani had not meant the words that had slipped from her lips however, her faith was his wife and she was somewhere insecure in her heart.

"Oh darling, that is faraway from my mind for now," he declared. A smirk appearing on his lips as she saw his hazel eyes coming to be a darker shade.

"And what is there in your mind for now?"

Rudra gripped her chin between his index finger and thumb, forcing her eyes to gawk into his one as Dhwani felt her that part dripping slowly. Her eyes forcing close when his lips made way towards her collar bone and his hand slipped inside her bathrobe and grabbing her breasts out as she shivered in excitement at the wildness of his hand playing with her nipples.

"If I tell you what is going in my mind, you will be found on the bed,
screaming my name until that is the only thing left in your mind cause I'm not stopping at one," Rudra whispered, his head buried at the crook of her neck.