Chapter 31

Trigger warning/mature contents.

Everywhere.

The word had made Rudra see red. It had made his heart clench and then break, as if feeling her pain. Irony, Rudra wasn't aware he had a heart until she came and then his life changed. He hated her, she was anything but his wife. A torment, a punishment, an unwanted person in his life but now seeing the woman settled on his lap with his arms encircling around her waist and crying had made him feel nothing but agony. Her agony.

Her cries calmed down and all was left was the silence in the huge room and he heard her. "It all started when I was sixteen... Vi-nay's parents and my parents were business partners and good friends. My father had kept himself busy in business trips to avoid my mom and mom had kept herself busy in kitty parties to avoid the loneliness given by my father... I had no sibling, you are lucky you have... Rudra,"she chuckled, passing him a smile and he returned her gesture with a small smile.

"And then Vinay came in my life," her breath hitched, remembering those days when things were smooth. He pulled her more closer as warmth spread across her body.

"He was nice, charming that I couldn't stop growing my feelings for him," she chuckled. "I was so foolish.'' It was not her fault, Rudra had wanted to say but had let her speak her mind.

"Until one night everything changed, he dropped by my home when my parents were not home, saying that he wanted to give me company for some time but then... his hand reached inside me... here...," she traced between her legs as tears slipped through her eyes. Dhwani saw the clear vision for the terrible night playing in front of her. She remembered how much of a monster Vinay was when his slapped her. How much of a monster he was when took her nipples between his teeth biting it between them.

"That sixteen year old Dhwani was helpless who was tied naked against her bed and looking at the person molesting her for hours," she cried, hiding her face in his crook of nest as he found her body stiffening in his arms. "She was helpless when she took the his abuse on her body just for him to leave her naked and bleeding in her own blood once he was satisfied... she was helpless when her parents took his side and prevented him from going jail... she was helpless when she saw her molester flying off to another country and enjoy his life while she was caged with fears rest of her life."

Rudra clenched his fists and jaw tightly, almost fearing that it might break in his anger as he took in his wife's words. Rudra had tend to get up when she locked her eyes with his. Her palm grasping around his shoulder tightly as she pleads, "Don't leave me alone... please."

Never.

Rudra shut his eyelids as he obliged at her words before she snuggled in the crook of his neck and slowly he found her lips making his way towards his neck. He had let him lay down on the rugged floor while Dhwani settled herself on him, kissing, nibbling, sucking his neck as if it belonged her own.

She trailed down from his neck to his chest, opening the first two buttons of his black shirt and spotting it with kisses. Dhwani had let her mouth make its way on his neck, sinking her teeth against his skin as he hissed in response but had took her sweet assault on him.

She trailed her hand towards his lower, rubbing his clothed bulge and noticing how hard it was. She reached  to open his belt when he held her wrist, his eyes looking at her clooded ones. It was suddenly filled with disappointment and shame as if she had committed a crime.

"We cannot do this, Dhwani... I don't want you to regret this later," he breathed. Dhwani leaned forward letting her lips touch his. "And what if I want to do this?"

"Fuck," Rudra grunted as she grinded on his thigh. He caught her mouth in his, devouring her into a passionate kiss and sweeping her legs from the floor. Dhwani was thrown on the bed before she looked up at him with newfound lust dancing in her brown eyes. Rudra climbed on the bed, settling his knees on the either side of her hip. He leaned down, attacking her neck as a moan escaped through lips.