Chapter 29

Brown eyes looked at Yuvaan's way and once again, he ran his thumb over it yet so delicately. As if it would vanish by his one carelessness. Dammit! He cursed himself. It was nothing but pencil lines on the paper but it still managed to look so real. As if she was standing in front of him, staring at him. Perhaps it was the emotion in the them that made it look real. The strong and beautiful emotions.

He let out a humorless, dry chuckle. Emotions and Yuvaan Singhania didn't went hand-in-hand. Emotions didn't bother Yuvaan and Yuvaan didn't bother emotions but looking at the sketch of the woman, he didn't know how he managed to fill them with sorts of emotions.

Maybe it was how the woman was. Filled with different emotions. It wasn't his first sketch of hers and he knew it wasn't going to be last.

Sighing, he shut his off eyes as a certain image viewed in front of his closed eyes. So fucking beautiful. He thought. "Meera." A name sounded so sacrred on his sinful lips that he feared to take.

Something in his heart twitched. Like needles piercing against his skin as her face came in front of him. The eyes brimming with tears and all of that because of him. Because of his fears that had made him push her away.

"Devil's grace," he grunted suddenly as annoyance filled his veins. A childish frown making its way up to his face when he recalled how she had left him and rushed to Bengal. If only he had known his wife could have done such a thing, leaving him without his knowledge, then he could have dared her to.

Yuvaan stood up from the chair, a glass of whiskey gripped in his hand as he saw the house ahead of him. His frown deepening as he saw two cars parked in front of it. He wasn't aware that they were having a guest?

But what was part of his concern was the woman, dressed in a green saree with her dark hair down and a smile on her face. A big one. Something that told it was real and happy one.

He wide-eyed gasped, much dramatically when a man of her age walked towards her, the charming smile suiting him more than ever as he snaked his hand around her waist and then kissed her forehead.

'How could he touch her... more like kiss her?'

"Boss..." a guard walked towards him but Yuvaan didn't responded. His eyes fixed on the scene in front of him and his heart thudded in his chest.

"Get the guns loaded," he dangerously ordered in a low voice.

* * * *

Avyaan's eyes snapped from the book he was reading as he looked at a feminine figure walking inside his room. He grumbled, not because she hadn't knocked but he had expected Dhruvika as dismay filled inside him. Where was his wife?

"You should be resting, Avyaan," Arushi spoke with concern, her hands crossing beneath her breast. Avyaan didn't spoke while his eyes drew up her appearance. The dark blue silk robe reaching up to knees that she had wore over her blue nightie was showing each and every curve a hourglass figured woman had. Her hair open and cascading down to her shoulders.

It would be lie saying she didn't looked hot... ravishing, that was what she was yet when Arushi looked up to him, he had his eyes lowered, busy buried in the book. It had hurt her feelings.

"Avyaan," her voice was low and helpless as she sounded. He had intentionally groaned. "Why don't you go and get some sleep, Arushi?" Avyaan suggested as he closed the lid of his laptop placed on his lap and then tossed the book carelessly on his side.

"I will but looks like someone isn't planning too."

"Who?" He frowned, his voice lacing with uninterested confusion.

"Dhruvika and Dr. Vihaan."

Something burned in him and he couldn't point out the feeling. Was it his hatred for Vihaan Oberoi or was it his wife being with him? He didn't know.

"They are having a quite a good moment, I must say," Arushi spoke with a smug smile playing on her lips. Her eyes carefully watching for her friend's reaction but nothing came. The man stayed still. Almost emotionless. His eyes scary and unreadable.

"Leave."

"What?" For a second, Arushi supposed she had heard it incorrect but then the same word gritted through his teeth. "Leave Arushi,'' he emphasized and she turned, huffing to herself and making her way out of his room as he heard the door being closed.

Avyaan stood up as his mind recalled Arushi's word. What had she meant by Dr. Vihaan and Dhruvika? Arushi was a CEO of a goddamn million company and she couldn't be just uttering useless, he grumbled under his breath.

Something in him felt restless that he couldn't stop himself from opening back his laptop and scanning through the CCTV parts involved inside the palace as his eyes busy searching for a dark-haired.

He saw her. Particularly them near the near door poolside. Dhruvika was smiling at him and he felt anger rising inside him. Why the fuck was she smiling at him? She never smiled at her husband like that before then why him?

A smirk played on his lips suddenly. Somethings needed a change in the palace.

* * * *

Rudra groaned. The muscles in his body aching as he slumped himself back on the leather chair.  Work- something that he focused on his life more than anything else but today everything felt different. He couldn't get over his fuzzy mind as his deep hazel eyes focused on blank white sheet. The only thing that came into his view was the brown eyes staring at him with fierceness.

He hated to admit but he missed. He missed her being in his arms. Everything about his wife made him miss her. She was a destruction in his world, something so surreal.

"Are you fucking finished?" he yelled, his eyes narrowing at the sight of Vinay who had his phone near his ear with a smug smirk playing on his face. It made Rudra wonder whom was he talking to but then again, it was none of his concern.

Vinay appeared inside with a drink in his hand. "I asked you for a drink but you didn't reply," Vinay said and was ignored by Rudra.  "If it was for not Shekhar uncle, I could have not been here managing your bratty tantrums on the first place."

"If it not for your good-for-nothing Shekhar uncle, I could have not hesitated to throw you out of my office," Rudra scoffed, gazing at Vinay's flushed face. Rudra hated how Vinay showed up because apparently the project Singhanias were having with Shekhar was having some glitches.

Rudra had to admire the person Shekhar was thoughtful to send, in a sarcastic way. He was nothing but a fucking piece of a waste of DNA, Rudra acknowledged.

"That hurts, my friend," Vinay smirked as Rudra held back the urgency of rolling back his eyes. "I'm not your friend, watch what words you say," Rudra snapped, his voice holding warning that it made instantly Vinay to straighten up.

"I'm leaving now," he announced, turning on his heels and heading towards the door which made Rudra feel grateful but he frowned when Vinay abruptly stopped, reaching the door and turning to face him.

"And Rudra, I forgot to mention but the mole on your wife's right thigh is hot as fuck," saying that, Vinay left without giving enough time for Rudra to sank his words in.

What had he meant by his wife?

* * * *

The shortest chapter till date but enough to intrigue you. Sorry for the delay guys, I had been more than busy this week.

I need a quite a good number of comments in this for the next chapter to come soon.

Some destruction is going to come for the brides or not? Well, I'm scared for this book. What do you say?