Bonus Chapter

"Why are we doing this?"

Her smile spread wider than the sun shining cool against the gray clouds of the Dehradun. Meera gazed at those green eyes beneath his thick eyebrows, face sculpted like ice.

"Don't you smile at me like that," he warned, his tone low and thick.

"Yuvaan?"

"Yes, my love?"

"I like being back to the air of India."

Meera saw him shaking his head once again as he took their Range Rover to a sharp turn. In truth, Yuvaan fucking hated the idea of returnng to India because it brought back those memories he had left behind but for Meera, he could do anything.

"But I also like here, Papa." Tiny arms snaked around Yuvaan's neck from behind as Yuvika placed a kiss on his shoulder.

"See... even our daughter likes it here!" Meera exclaimed but her smile dropped off when she noticed her ten-year old seating silently on the backseat of the car. His head leaned against the window panel with his eyes forced closed but no one knew him more than Meera did.

"Rey?"

"Yes, Maa."

"Don't you like meeting your cousins?"

"Until I get to meet Shravani, I am fine with anything." Reyansh shrugged off his shoulders as he brought his eyes back on the road. Reyansh was turning to be a complicated child. He talked less and deadly stared at people more. Well, that wasn't most of her concern, he seemed to be not interested in interacting and making friends.

If there was one person who Reyansh considered his friend, it had be Shravani.

"Why? Don't you like Avyaansh and Archis, Rey bhai?" Yuvika batted her lashes innocently at her elder brother.  Reyansh sighed as his thick eyebrows furrowed together and lips twisted in a sinister smile. "I don't even like you, Yuvi."

"Maa... I might just wreck Rey bhai's face," Yuvika warned as her tiny fingers curled around the collar of her brother's t-shirt but Reyansh just looked down at her with indifference as he wrapped his hand around both of Yuvika's wrists.

"Try me, Yuvi," he smiled more at her.

"That's enough!" Yuvaan announced as the car came to the halt around the bungalow. "Could have been better if both of them were stuck in one of the foil of condom, my love." Meera heard his low hiss in her ear and she glared at him, her lips parting slightly.

"It is not my fault if the Yuvaan Singhania can't handle five and ten year old kids," she chastised, her index finger pressing against his chest but he only grinned at her.

"Let's go inside before Dhruvika has to book a bed in hospital for us because we are late." Meera chided and his arms encircled around her waist. Reyansh and Yuvika were already standing at the door, hand in hand while Yuvika whispered a complain in her brother's ear.

The door opened with a solemn-faced Dhruvika with a scowl on her face. "I think my family is going to drive me crazy," she shouted before a smile scouted my on her face.

"You look nice," she exclaims with her arms coming to engulf Meera into a hug. "And you have grown taller, Reyansh," she ruffled the ten-year olds hair and he stood straight with the new-found pride.

Dhruvika chuckled as she picked Yuvika in her arms. "Come inside."

"Avyaansh... Archis. Look who is here." The chatters in the background died down and second later, Dhruvika caught the eyes of her twins.

"Meera maa but where is Dhwani?"

"Seems like some hasn't gotten over the crush," Dhwani appeared from behind with a dish in her hand. Avyaansh beamed ear to ear as his neck turned crimson and he hid behind Archis' back.