Chapter 28

Dhruvika stood still with her eyes fixed on the marble floor which seemed more impressing than looking at Arushi's face but somewhere in her heart, Dhruvika knew she was hurt and yet she refused to portray it on her face.

Arushi raised her eyebrow at her, the woman in front of her had managed to keep a serious face unlike some ladies she knew who would easily throw up a fight. She was impressed. "I'll catch on you later, Dhruvika," she said playfully. Her eyes winking at the short woman before she strolled past her. Dhruvika inhaled sharply, trying to control her anger. As a married woman, she knew no wife wanted to hear about her husband being into his female friend.

How many times could they have done it?

She shook her head but the matter did not left her mind despite how hard Dhruvika tried. She could not just keep Arushi's words affecting her mind but then again, what was the possibility of Avyaan and Arushi not being thing now and past was past?

She shook her head once again and tried to focus on something else, just to find herself repeating the sight in front of her when Tanisha was growling at him. She had never seen Tanisha Singhania ever this angry as she was today. That wasn't how actually mothers behaved with their children, do they?

Gosh! Dhruvi you are just overthinking.

Dhruvika entered her room and had straight away slumped on the bed before bringing the sheets up to her shoulders. She was tired of the this life. What if he loved Arushi?

*

Dhruvika was woke up by feeling someone's presence in her room, making her sit up on her bed. The maid looked at her before a soft and small smile broke on to her lips. "Madam your presence is asked on the dinner table," she informed and Dhruvika groaned tenderly. The last thing in her mind was to visit any person in this palace. She wanted to go back to her home because she missed her parents and hadn't gave them a call since what seemed months to her.

"Who wants to meet me?" Dhruvika asked because she was sure that today she was the least favorite person of Indira and Tanisha. "Jairaj sa," she bowed before she left the room, leaving Dhruvika alone.

Without any option, she took a shower and found herself in beige Kurti and plazo, Dhruvika descended the stairs of the palace to find everyone looking towards her. Arushi was there too, seated beside Indira as the old woman patted her head, lovingly. Seemed like she was much closer to Indira than anyone, a thought crossed her mind when she pulled her sat down. Her eyes meeting Arushi's before the latter's face lighted up into a smile.

Dhruvika envied her but now she disliked her.

"Any news of Yuvaan, Jairaj sa?" Tanisha questioned about her son from her husband. Dhruvika looked up too, knowing she was curious too. Not only Yuvaan but his wife. She forgot to give her a call and then she sulked as the realization took over here.

"No trace of him yet," Jairaj spoke. Even if he knew about the whereabouts of his elder son, he would never answer. He had that of personality that showed on his face that he gave no fuck about anything. Something that was later on inherited by Yuvaan.

Tanisha did not said anything afterwards and instead chose to show her dismay on the food. "And where is Meera bhabhi?" Dhruvika asked. She couldn't keep her mouth close, could she?

"Wherever she is, she is away from us all and that is what that should matter to us," Indira's voice was loud and it showed her anger yet it had made Dhruvi wonder of how can someone hate a person so much who never committed anything wrong or was it the Singhania blood running in her veins that spoke the words?

"Why did she left?" Dhruvika's anger build up as she asked. "Because she had to. Don't interfere in the business that are not made for and certainly the not one where I'm talking," replied Indira. "Shhh, Dadi sa. It is okay," Arushi cooed.