Chapter 27

"Boss this woman..." Meera was dragged inside the house by force that she feared her bones will be broken by him. Her eyes never leaving the terrifying bulky man's face until he abruptly stopped to speak. Frowning, she moved her eyes from him to their boss.

He had his hand raised, stopping the latter words before he finally looked at her. Her eyes seething with anger meeting the coldness in them. She should have known this. Her instincts were at least more smarter than her. "Get me ice." She narrowed her eyes as his cold voice rang inside the room.

"You all may leave."

Meera hissed in pain when he withdrew his grip away from her arm as she jerked away from him. "Who asked for you to stay here, Yuvaan Singhania?" She let out once everyone had disappeared but he didn't even bother glancing up at her face rather his eyes were fixed on her bruised arm, taking a closer look at it. Yuvaan raised his hand but she stepped away from him. "Don't you dare touch me," Meera declared.

But he didn't listen as he got hold of her arm. "Don't you dare irritate me," Yuvaan replied and she wondered how do these Singhanias got the audacity to dominate others.

He pulled her along with him to the couch and without breaking the staring competition, he placed the ice over her arm which send shivers down her spine because of the coldness in them. Yuvaan noticed how she tried to move back from him, making him more than annoyed.

"Try to pull yourself away from me and I'll show you the real me," he threatened through his gritted teeth and smirked when she went still all of a sudden, just like a obedient child she was. "You are not that hard." A smug smile played on his lips that she so wanted to slap it away from his face and hard.

"For what are you here?" Meera finally put out her thoughts as she saw his face softening when she stood up. A strong emotion flooded in his eyes that Meera couldn't pin out.

"For you."

She sucked her breath in. The two words made it hard for to not push him away from him. 'He is lying and I know it' she thought. This man knew how to play the genuine card and then shatter her heart like it meant nothing to him. "I hate you, Yuvaan Singhania." With that, Meera turned and he saw her never returning. A sigh left his mouth as he let his head fell back on the couch.

Yuvaan was pathetic and he knew it. He lost the woman that was meant to be with him, letting the fear of losing her crawl up to him and destroy all. Anger ran into his veins as the thought crossed his mind. Lavanya was dead... she was dead dammit and she was never returning back!

* * * *

The three stood in the room shocked and eyes wide as his words rang in their mind but most of all, Dhruvika could hear her heart in her ears. Everything had seemed to get still for her. This man should have been prone to be shameless. "Dr. Vihaan, do you mind?" Avyaan asked. The presence of the man standing tall and steady had made Avyaan to throw him out. It was not like he was going to actually kiss her!

"Of course I do mind kissing a male species, Mr Singhania," Vihaan loudly declared. His voice sounding offended. Dhruvika closed her eyes. Could this situation go more embarrassing? Avyaan gritted his teeth together, his jaw clenching with his eyes growing hard that seemed that he would oh-so willing rip someone into two.

"Get out," he growled. Dhruvika turned to leave when she felt a tug around her wrist, letting her fall into his chest. "Avyaan..." she gasped her husband's name before her eyes fixed on his bandage. This man looked like the two bullets meant nothing to him.

"Avyaan you are injured," she lowly spoke but he just encircled his arm around her waist. She could not believe this. The man who once hated her touch was willing touching her. Was this a hallucination? She wondered.