Chapter 37

Dhruvika had woken up to find Avyaan gone. The servant had told her that their master had left at six in the morning and it was almost evening. "You know it is not wise to soak in the sun for almost an hour and doing nothing but gazing at the water, Mrs Singhania." A voice had broke her thoughts from the water in the swimming pool and looking at him.

Dhruvika rolled her eyes. "Don't call me that. I... It makes me feel you know- old. Why do you have to say that?" Vihaan sat beside with a book in his hand. Twisted Game. One of her favourite. She found just not one man but two who liked reading romance book. "Because you are Mrs Singhania," Vihaan deadpanned.

"You can call me Dhruvika as there are other Singhania woman in this house." She stunned Vihaan because it did made sense. There were other Singhania and Mrs Singhania and for a fact, he knew that Avyaan Singhania had two other brother. Even if he had not come across them. He wondered what if they were like Avyaan or better than him?

"I want to do my final check-ups on Mr Singhania to make sure he is fine now so that I can report to the hospital and take my charge." Dhruvika nodded. She at times felt sorry for Vihaan because number one- he was forced to live under the same roof as the man who can not withstand each other. Number two- he was a senior doctor at his hospital and he had his own responsibilities. Number three- lowkey Avyaan Singhania was jealous of Vihaan Oberoi.

A maid walked in. Her face having an hesitant expression before she informed, "Madam Dhruvika... your brother is here to meet you. Dhruvika's brows furrowed at the mention of her elder brother. Robin would be the least out of any person who would meet her. Not that they did not care about each other but because her brother had big fat issues dealing with himself.

"Excuse me please," she requested Vihaan who gave her a curt nod as a gesture and by that time, Dhruvika had already stood up and was following the maid who had walked her into the main hall where everyone had gathered around which included Jairaj, Tanisha, Gauri and at last Indira. "Dhruvika?" Robin had been leaning against the pillar with his arms crossed against his chest that had his muscles flexing from his black shirt.

"Robin?" She walked past the three women who were looking her with an dead seriousness in their eyes. Jairaj was spitting fire against the phone and Robin held held sympathy in his eyes for his sister. "What is wrong, Robin?" Dhruvika asked when he had held her arm gently and pulled her closer towards him, hiding her in his embrace.

"Yuvaan? Where is my son, Jairaj sa?" Tanisha worried.

"He is not a kid, Tanisha. He will be fine, he has too be," Indira grumbled but Tanisha shook her head. "How can not be worried after what I saw? He is my son after all," she winced.

"It is not only you who is worried for her son, Tanisha bhabhi sa. I'm also worried for Rudra. He should have never visited that cursed place and that too with that which Dhwani," Gauri half-yelled through her sobs and tears that poured down from her eyes like waterfall.

"Really Gauri?" Tanisha gave her a look of mockery.

But no one cared about Avyaan.

Dhruvika's head began to throb. She knew something was wrong, it had to be when two women were quarreling with each other and were sobbing hard. "Robin tell me what happened?" She shook her brother when he decided to keep quiet and gestured towards the TV.

"Three influential brothers belonging from a famous and wealthy family in one car. All it takes is a blast to happen to shatter everything and end up with a burnt dead body to be found inside the car by the police. Wicked, isn't it? This wickedness are currently suffering the Singhania family. The three princes of Jodhpur were last reported to be travelling by this black SUV when the blast occurred. Was this an accident or a well-planned murder and if it was, where are the other two Singhania brothers who are reported to be missing from the car after the blast and who is this unfortunate Singhania heir who suffererred such an brutal death and left the world at an early age? Nothing has been confirmed by the police yet and only time will tell."