Epilogue 0.1

-5 years later-

"And the award for the photographer of the year goes to Meera Yuvaan Singhania."

Roars of loud clasps sounded through the large room as everyone's eyes snapped at the dusky woman standing tall in a beautiful green saree and making her way to the stage with a smile on her face as she held the black metaled award in her hand. Her brown eyes fell on her name imprinted on it.

"So Meera, would you like to dedicate your achievement to someone?" The host beamed at her, her blue eyes sparkling with mischief while handling the mic.

"I would like to dedicate this award to someone special."

"Well, does someone special have a name?"

Meera smiled. "The person does but I would always call the person someone special to me. . . the one who is close to my heart," Meera completed and another round of clasps echoed for her. Meera looked at the crowd of New York, so many of them who had gathered for several reasons but her eyes searched for a particular one and found her heart sinking.

Meera walked down of stage as the event finished off but she was held back by her colleagues who couldn't let her go while on the other hand, all Meera wanted to do was to reach home. Her eyes fell on her reflection showing in the large mirror in front of her. She had her long down and styled perfectly. While the green saree hugged like the arms of a lover. The same green saree she had worn five years back. The same saree that matched the colour of his eyes. Her heart clenched inside her chest at his memory.

She missed his eyes. She missed his filthy talks. Missed his rich scent. Missed his arms. Meera missed him.

"Are you leaving?" she heard Jade, her colleague's voice and she nodded.

"I thought you will stay for some time longer," Jade completed but Meera shook her head. "I have to be home, Jaddy, see you on Monday. Bye," Meera waved at the redhead and before she could complain and stop her, Meera sat inside her car and drove it past the street of New York to park her BMW in front of the large skyscraper and soon she was inside her penthouse that smelled of baked cupcake that came from the kitchen.

And a smile formed her lips as she made her way to the kitchen to find her tall figure standing in front of the kitchen aisle, his bare toned back towards Meera and she drew his appearance. He was just into his black trousers and oh boy, did she mention how hot he looked even from the backside. She found him humming a song under his breath.

She wrapped her arms around his hip and kissed his bare shoulder lightly. "Hello, husband." She said as he went still for a while.

"Hello, wife."

Gosh, she missed him!

"I missed you at the event and I wished you were there with me," Meera said, disappointed at how he had avoided one of the biggest days.

"I was there. I can never miss one of the best days of my wife's."

Meera stared at him in shock. "I never... didn't see you there. You left early but why?"

"Well, then who was going to make cupcakes for you, wife?" His husky voice had Meera sucking in her breath before she trailed her fingers from his v-line to lower until she held his bulge in her hand, feeling it harden under her touch.

"Meera," he hissed and before she knew it, she was held by her waist and made to sit on the kitchen island. Meera stared into his green eyes. His gorgeous green eyes made her feel in all the right places.

"Yuvaan," she murmured.

"Don't do that unless. . ." he brought his face closer to her neck. His teeth nibbled her soft skin.