Chapter 40

"Fucking hell no!"

Rudra felt fury rushing in his veins as he felt himself being into ripped apart into half that he let his phone shatter with much force that it broke into millions of pieces. The pressure in his chest raised and squeezed painfully while he ran his fingers through his hair. All of a sudden nothing seemed to work for him.

He should have never trusted Anton with Vinay. Fucking he should have killed Vinay that day himself and today could have never come, why had he decided to met Baldev today? Rudra couldn't believe it was Jairaj Singhania who had got his twin and father killed -- he killed his own twin brother and five year old who never deserved to go through such brutally when a man snatched her innocence, fulfilling his dark disgusting desires. Just that thought of it was terrible.

Aadya! He missed her.

If she was alive today, Rudra knew Aadya would be a better person than him. A better person than any Singhania and yet he had seen her dying and he was too weak to help his sister who had begged for mercy and all because of Jairaj Singhania. The man who he had considered to be his uncle was a wolf dressed in sheep's skin. Someone so good at hiding himself.

Rudra broke all the signals in Sivri. His knuckles clenched tightly against the steering wheel as he reached the palace. The place where he had seen two of the important persons in his life dying and now he couldn't see Dhwani dying too and because of him

"I'm going to fucking kill Vinay."

The guards followed him behind as Rudra saw dead bodies lying cold and bloody but he couldn't find her. The palace was silent and felt too scared. For the first time in his life, Rudra felt scared. Scared for her.

"Find her!" He shouted at the guards as his voice roared through the halls and he had a whimper.

"Dhwani?"

Rudra saw her, sitting at the corner of the room with dry tears on her face. Her legs brought up to her chest and a huge piece of glass in her hand that was dripping with blood. Fear of her getting hurt by that sharp glass had raised in his chest and he quickly crouched down beside her. She had not responded to his voice.

"Dhwani?"

"Hmmm?"

"Look at me," Rudra told but she didn't.

"Did he... did he hurt you?"

She shook her head negatively at his question but she still didn't met her eyes with him. Relief seemed to pass his body of her not getting hurt but then he drew her appearance. Her clothes bloody. Bruises on her arm and cut on lips.

Fire spread threw him.

"Dhwani Darling, look at me."

Dhwani slowly looked at him and saw his hazel eyes dark dazzling danger but for her, it was the most protected thing for her. Tears gathered in her eyes and poured with sadness. She clutched him and rested her head against his chest.

"Rudra," she said as if realising his presence now.

He took the bloodstained glass from her hand and saw her hand wounded because of holding it for too long. "Fuck! You are bleeding."

"I killed him... I killed them." Rudra then saw the two laying cold bodies in the room. Dhwani shuddered at the memory of how he had tried to rape her. . . again. Leaving her with nightmares and phobias. . . again.

Vinay had gripped her arm like steel as Dhwani felt her head spinning. His hands had started crawling inside her dress as her throat ran dry. "Stop. Don't do this to me again." Vinay had just laughed at her face cruelly.