Chapter 14

The day wouldn't have been called off of the mafia family until the arrival of Rajvanshs. A family equally powerful as Singhanias yet a family lead by one. Yuvaan hadn't honestly expected for them to grace their presence in the palace- no one had but Jairaj's sudden announcement had taken them aback. Yuvaan being the leader even had no clue either of what the Rajvanshs and Jairaj Singhania was upto.

"The act that you have pulled in the morning Abhimanyu was terrific, of course but letting that rest... what brings you people here and where is Shivansh?" Yuvaan didn't mostly said a word but when he did, it meant he wanted the answers to be intense.

Yet the man in front of him showed no fears in his black and grey eyes. His left eye being the color of grey and right one making it to be black. When they were young, Gauri blurted out saying that Abhimanyu was going to be heartthrob that would snatch every breath away just to irritate her son, of course 14 year old Rudra had thrown a fuss over it saying how his mother had drove mad by her growing age. It was one thing Rudra hated being said. Being compared to others.

But now it felt that Gauri's words had came to be real. Abhimanyu Rajvansh was a heartthrob but breaking all the hearts when he got married. Yet, his chiseled features and body along with the tall height, bronze skin, black hair that had been always slicked back along with the two unique eye color was enough to race anyones heartbeats.

"I would definitely tell you my evil scheme but that would be so dumb of me, after all, I'm the villain of this story," came a reply from Abhimanyu as he leaned back on the bar counter, sipping the whiskey in his hands.

'Of course, he was Abhimanyu Rajvansh. He was not going to answer this straight' Yuvaan cursed, he must have known this.

Jairaj was long gone, leaving the cousins alone at the bar to deal with each others cockiness. Avyaan was enjoying the most when he had heard Abhimanyu's answer and Rudra looked impatient. The three brothers knew that it was just these days when Rudra would get the chance of driving his car like fire, even an extent to hurt himself.

'What fun did he got in those stupid games?'

"You are a villain in everyone's story, Abhi... even in Vedika's," Rudra let out. The glass around Abhimanyu's hand tightened that it felt like it was going to break any time soon.

"Say another word Rudra and I'll gouge your eyes out and feed it to your sister," Abhimanyu gritted his teeth together as he turned around to face Rudra. "Don't." Rudra's hazel eyes grew darker, he stood up on his face to ruin his cousin's pretty perfect face. The fight between the two could result nothing but war... bloodshed war.

"Enough Rudra!" Yuvaan's voice made it's way, stopping his younger brother. Yuvaan didn't wanted another death in this family. .. he had already suffered many.

"Families are the most complicating things that I had ever seen," Abhimanyu let out a sigh as they saw Rudra's disappearing figure. Abhimanyu placed is whiskey on the counter before he walked away, leaving only Avyaan and Yuvaan behind.

"Abhimanyu didn't had to really do that," Avyaan stated but before Yuvaan could reply, Avyaan continued, "It was enough to trigger Rudra. I hope he doesn't go out bashing out on someone again." Avyaan spoke like it hot-headed in the house was Rudra and not him, Yuvaan stared.

"He has a wife now and I hope that 'someone' isn't Dhwani!" Yuvaan declared. "But what about Abhimanyu? It shouldn't had concern her," whispered Avyaan this time. Her mention shattering the wall of his heart by each words.

"Rudra shouldn't had concern Vedika in this, perhaps. Go back to your room and when I mean room then I mean your room, not a random woman's room." Avyaan looked offended by his elder brother's yet the same age just as his, words. Yuvaan had sometimes wonder that the thing that could scare Avyaan Singhania was only one thing. .. women.  Perhaps that was the reason behind Avyaan being always single before he was tied into a knot with Dhruvika.