Chapter 19

Meera was in Dhwani and Rudra's room, all alone with her devrani. "And then what happened-" Dhwani questioned, busy packing up her clothes. She was wearing a lime coloured kurti with white leggings and her hair was still draped with the fluffy light pink towel, indicating she had just taken a shower.

Meera sighed before leaning her back on the couch. "I don't know. Things were unsettling in the morning during breakfast," she said before closing her eyes shut for awhile. Apparently, since Dhwani had skipped her breakfast, she had forced her sister-in-law to disclose all the incident happened on the breakfast table after hearing two maids whispering to each about the intense situation that occurred in the morning since it had become a hot gossip talk for them.

"So you are leaving for Sivri?" asked Meera, she didn't even knew where was that place until now. Just that there was a ancestral palace of Singhanias that needed renovation. Nothing else apart of that because the mention of Trivandhan Mahal was never taken until now and it had all confused her.

"Yes."

"I'll be left alone," Meera sighed. Dhruvika was gone off to Dehradun and now Dhwani was leaving, there will be no one left to keep her company as she knew the rest of this family was typically boring.

Dhwani had let out a small laugh. "Vedika is still here, remember?" She said, closing her suitcase shut. Meera had passed her a small smile, The Rajvansh family was soon going to head back to Udaipur and Dhwani was unaware of that.

The two woman had continued to talk until a knock broke there chat. "Come in," Dhwani told and a maid entered before bowing slightly in front of them.

"You are being called downstairs, Dhwani sa," she lowly informed and Dhwani had nodded at her. "It is time to leave," she hugged Meera slight tightly as if she never was going to return back, Meera had chuckled at this stupid thought of hers.

"Good bye."

"Bye," Dhwani bidded in a hoarse tone before she walked behind the servant who was carrying her suitcase.

Meera had nothing to worry about today, since Indira was gone with her daughter and supposedly had taken poor Vedika along with her. Meera pitied the poor young woman since coping up those nasty ladies were never easy and who can know that better than her?

The indoor royal garden of the Palace was just usual. Peaceful, well-groomed and soothing, Meera noticed when she stepped inside. Her mind trailing off to the night when Yuvaan was here, staring at with his green eyes that held a dark emotion. How could she forget the coldness in his eyes that day.

One thing was for sure, she and Yuvaan are progressing, making her glad beyond she could describe. He was no longer that silent and cold... at least to her. Meera sat on the swing when suddenly she felt a hand behind on her shoulder. Blue eyes shot up as he sat on the swing beside her.

"Hayden? What are you doing over here?" She stared at him in disbelief. People from outside were never allowed in the palace and Hayden arriving out of nowhere had taken her aback. "You sneaked in?" Hayden at looked through his shoulder with disbelief in his blue eyes. It made her feel that suddenly she had a horn with eyes red because the look which he gave her was clearly showing it all.

"What if I say I killed off a guard to meet you, would you believe me?" She sucked her breath sharply at his blunt words but she knew Hayden was joking by the smirk he had passed her. "Stop joking," she let out a nervous chuckle before focusing her gaze away from the beautiful man sitting beside her. He had told her that he was Yuvaan's friend, probably that was the reason he was allowed in here, Meera concluded.

"You look nice today," he plucked out a pink rose from the branch of the flower plant before passing it to her as a compliment. The pink rose went with her light pink kurti she worn very well.