⁰¹

┌────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┐
ONE.
❝𝘣𝘭𝘶𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨❞
└────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┘

❝𝘣𝘭𝘶𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨❞└────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┘

━━━━━★━━━━━

"Is this okay?" I question, turning to face an excited looking Talia across the room. She smiles harder than she already was before, clasping her hands together dramatically.

"Faye! You look amazing. Oh my god!!" She cheers, making me more comfortable with the outfit im wearing. Its something slightly out of my comfort zone, a two piece set with my black leather jacket on top, a pair of chunky black shoes to match too.

Me and Talia met a few years back at a party when I first moved to London. I had just gotten out of a very messy breakup and was trying to turn my life around completely to take my mind off of it. She found me crying after I had a few too many drinks, and from then she had stuck by me through everything.

I slowly began making a name for myself, starting a YouTube channel to kickstart my career. Making videos practically everyday for my growing amount of subscribers. It wasn't until 2017 that I actually met 1/7th of the sidemen; Simon.

It wasn't long until he and Talia began to date, making me the ultimate third wheel. Heartbreaking. I was fine with it though, he was perfect for my best friend. That's all that mattered.

"I don't know Tal..... Is this too much? Its just some YouTube video, im not going on a date." I stand Infront of the mirror, unsure if im maybe overdressing.

"You're gorgeous. Stop doubting yourself! Its just a video for a laugh, yes. But it doesn't hurt to look good does it....?" She grins teasingly, picking up her phone as it pinged.

"Yeah. You're right. I look good" I smile, trying to convince myself of my best friends statement. Holding back the anxiety building in the back of my mind.

"Is it too late to back out?" I place my head in my hands, trying to shake away the feeling in my head.

"Yes. C'mon! It'll be fun I promise you. You're the one with the power in this y'know. You're the one swiping left or right" she laughs, packing all of her stuff in her bag, sitting down on my bed.

Ah yes. The beloved tinder videos.

I had saw the other ones, finding it quite funny how much the boys would get rejected with their horrific pick up lines. And throwing insults left right and centre, if you're Vikk.