⁰³

┌────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┐
THREE
❝𝘩𝘶𝘯𝘨𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘮𝘦𝘴𝘴❞
└────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┘

┌────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┐THREE❝𝘩𝘶𝘯𝘨𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘮𝘦𝘴𝘴❞└────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┘

━━━━━━★━━━━━━

The sound of somebody talking next to me wakes me up. Stirring around until I can see what's going on, a blistering headache making it a lot harder to do.

"Shit—i think shes awake... What do I do?" They whisper as I finally grasp where on earth I am. The couch of my house, a blanket draped over my body. I don't remember getting here last night, the only thing i can remember is drifting off in the middle of my garden with harry laying next to me...

Shit. Harry's here.

"Talk to you later mate—yeah, bye" he tells whoever is on the other end of the line, his back being turned to me. I push myself to the side of the sofa, propping my head up with my hands enough so he'll be able to see me. When he eventually turns around, our eyes meet and I smile.

"Hi" I try to talk, my throat dry making it sound more like a whisper. He smiles back, mumbling hi before walking to the sink, pouring a glass of water. "Have you got anything you can take... For your—for your headache?" He looks back at me quickly, waiting for an answer.

"There's paracetamol in that cupboard there—" I point lazily, my arms as weak as anything. He opens the wrong one, and I correct him trying to point him to the right one.

"No—that one!" He still doesn't get the right one, looking back at me with his arms up in protest. "I'm sorry!" He laughs. Deciding to just show him myself, I pull myself up from the couch, not knowing if I'll even be able to walk.

"No faye—just sit down. I'll get them" he notices me getting up, moving from his spot to me.

"I'm fine, done this plenty of times" I brush him off, closing my eyes for a second as everything turns fuzzy around me.

"Come sit over here then" His arms come around mine, guiding me to a stool in the kitchen. Not letting go of me until I'm fully sat down.

"I'm not a child—its that cupboard there" I point, placing my head down on the cold worktop. Cooling down how hot I feel right now.

I lift my head up at the sound of a bang, a list of profanities following it.

"For fuck sake—that hurt" Harry shouts, rubbing his forehead.