¹⁵

┌────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┐
FIFTEEN.
❝𝘸𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘨.❞
└────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┘

the song isn't important, its just the vibe for this chapter :)

━━━━━━━★━━━━━━━━

My eyes flutter open as I slowly begin to wake up, my breath catching briefly in my throat. The whole room is pitch black and silent, creeping me out just a bit as I try to think of where I currently am.

Every bone imaginable aches, my head feeling like a second heartbeat from the amount it's booming right now. Although, for somebody who drank as if it was her last day on earth, I can actually remember most of last night. All of the minor details dissolving away to make more room for the bigger things. A few things rush through my memory quickly, all of the drinking and dancing as well as talking to everyone and receiving compliments on my costume. One name in particular stands out, the only person I can ever seem to think of recently.

Waiting for him to show and being shocked when he came fully dressed up. The lingering feeling of his hands holding onto me and our kiss.

Even lying here now I can feel the smile rising on my face, a heat rushes over me as I remember the exact taste of his lips. Trying to recall anything after that moment is a blur, the last thing on my mind being him.

Harry, Harry, Harry.

An abrupt cold air hits my legs as I realise the lower half of my body is hanging out of the bed. Moving myself further into the middle just like I always do, im stopped by my back hitting something, someone.

Pausing all movement, I freeze in my spot. Looking down at my waist, I can faintly see the shadow of two hands wrapped comfortably around me. Being in the dark I can't tell who it is, but as I slowly begin to shift myself around, the person in question stirs in the spot next to me.

"Stay still—trying to sleep."

The sound of the voice makes my eyes widen, and as if my body can't stiffen any more, I come to a complete stand still. Spinning myself a little further to see if my mind's playing tricks on me, I finally get a glimpse of who it is.

Harry.

His body is now curled into me even tighter than before, my change of position making him pull me closer into him. His eyes are gently shut, eyebrows relaxed and lips parted, breathing softly. His entire face looks so soft, our proximity giving me the opportunity to simply admire him.

Keeping my hands down on the duvet, I try to keep still incase of properly wakening him. Watching him adorningly with that same smile on my face.

What a soppy twat he's turned me into.