⁰⁸

┌────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┐
EIGHT.
❝𝘯𝘰 𝘳𝘦𝘤𝘰𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯.❞

└────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┘

my deepest apologies for this one

━━━━━━━━★━━━━━━━━

I had always dreamed of a moment like this.

The rushed kiss that would take my breath away. Literally.

I had never got to experience something like this ever before. Maybe it's because of the thoughts of harry harbouring in my head, or the feeling I can't ever shake when I see him. But this feels....... Different.

The serotonin washing over me as our lips touch is unlike anything ive ever felt before. I don't know if it's because of the build up-all of the tension that I knew would break at some point, but this kiss is the most meaningful kiss ive ever experienced.

Holding the side of his neck, I pull him in closer as we bask in this feeling of utter paradise. Its a perfect rhythm, our mouths fitting perfectly like the puzzle piece ive been missing. My airways force me to breath through my nose, his hands never falling from my jaw. We stay attached like we're one, in our very first kiss together.

I pull myself back, having to rip his hands away from me. His heavy eyes open as if the feeling of me gone from his touch was enough to take all of his energy away. Reaching out to hold my face again, his eyes frantically dart back and forth between my two pupils like he was concerned he has done something wrong.

"You really are perfect" His voice is low as he brushes the fallen hair on my face behind my ear. Although is seems as if the music has gotten louder, his voice is the only thing I can hear ringing in my ears.

"You're not too bad yourself" I say sarcastically in a whisper, the warm feeling of his lips pecking mine again.

"Id stand here and kiss you all night but——im scared we might end up being sick on eachother" He sniggers, lifting up his arm and wrapping it around my shoulder tightly.

"Should probably go home"

"Let's go home then"

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

I awoke to the sound of birds outside the window, their incessant chirping adding onto my blistering headache. Daylight seeping into the room, burning my eyes and blanketing my body. Wiping my eyes aggresively, I quickly understand my surroundings. I'm laying in my own bed, thanking the lord that I actually made it back here last night.