¹⁸

┌────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┐
EIGHTEEN.
❝𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘴❞
└────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┘

❝𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘴❞└────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┘

━━━━━★━━━━━

Driving out of London for the second time in the past month felt odd. Thursday felt shorter than ever, as if I blinked and it was over. Before I knew it, I was heading back home.

I had spent all of yesterday packing the stuff I need for this weekend and heading over to the boys house to get my car. As I promised, I went in to see them quickly before leaving. But of course, I ended up getting dragged into their stupid antics and spending a lot longer in the flat that I should've.

Five minutes turned into ten, ten into twenty until it was two hours of us sitting on the couch eating food and talking. After a while, I decided it was finally time to get going, having to basically rip myself out of cals hold as he stopped me from going.

★★★

"See you next week then, yeah?" He smiles, giving me a side hug as I finish putting on my jacket.

"Ill come 'round once I'm back, that is if I don't get locked out again." I glare at harry as he waits for cal to let go of me, smiling softly at my dig.

"You don't ever need an invitation to come over—youre always welcome, right bog?" He gives harry a look, one I can't quite decipher. Harry kicks his leg, pushing him out of the way to say his own goodbye to me.

"Text me once you're there." He holds me in a warm embrace

"Yeah, okay mum." I roll my eyes at him, not shying away from the feeling of his arms around my waist. When he lets go, I make a swift move to leave the flat, feeling my face heat up from our contact.

"Don't have too much fun without me!" I smirk as they watch me leave, my heart feeling full of nothing but happiness.

★★★

Thankfully, I got to Manchester before I was due to meet up with my sister, meaning I had some time to spare and do my own thing.

Choosing to go into trafford centre for a bit of shopping, I take my bag and phone, sending harry a simple text like he asked me to making sure he knows im here finally.

Of course it's busy, with it being a Friday there's practically nowhere to park. When I get a spot all the way at the back, I make the long trek to the building. Being met with the familiar shops that remind me of growing up as soon as I walk in, my whole teenage years spent here buying unnecessary amounts of stupid things that my mum always moaned at me for.