¹³

┌────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┐
THIRTEEN.
❝𝘩𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘰𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘯, 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘰𝘯𝘦❞
└────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┘

❝𝘩𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘰𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘯, 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘰𝘯𝘦❞└────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┘

HWFGGGGGGGG

━━━━━━━━★━━━━━━━━

Alcohol and hairspray are the only two things I can smell right now.

I stand infront of my full length mirror looking myself up and down checking for any flaws in my costume.

Yes, costume. It wouldn't be halloween if I didn't go the extra mile of dressing up.

I opted for something sweet and pretty for tonight. A blue dress with cut outs at the waist and puffed sleeves, as well as lace gloves that matched. A disney princess, the best Cinderella.

My hair is wavy and paired with a headband that coordinated with the dress I'm wearing. I feel really good right now, my confidence spiriling in this outfit.

Talia bursts through the door of my room, a yellow dress just like mine and her hair curled perfectly. Can't have one princess without the other.

"I look like belle from wish" She groans, joining me at the mirror with a petted lip.

"The actual belle has nothing on you" I turn to scold her for even thinking she looks bad, pulling her in for a hug as we take a few photos and show my vlogging camera our outfits for tonight.

I'm absolutely glowing right now, happiness seeping from each of my pores. Ever since me and harry made amends, things have went back to normal. As normal as they can get.

We haven't physically saw eachother since the other day, despite me asking him to come out for drinks with the rest of us. Usually he would jump to an opportunity to get drunk, but it seems as though he's got better things to do.

Holly hasn't stopped posting the both of them together. Her Instagram filled with stories and posts of them at lunch, them watching a movie, them getting dinner, them out anywhere and everywhere. 24 hours of the day.

We've all picked up on it, on how something has shifted so suddenly. But I don't have anything to say seeing as we're just friends. He's my best friend and I'm sitting back watching this girl ruin his life all over again.

Tonight is the first (and hopefully last) time we'll all be drinking with her. I had to warn Cal to not say anything to her while he's drunk, knowing exactly what the boy is like.

He promised he'll keep his mouth zipped shut, but I don't think he can actually be quiet for longer than 5 minutes.

"It won't even matter in a few hours when im dancing and drunk so who fucking cares?" Talia grins at me, spinning around in her heels and almost falling from her tipsy state.