¹⁴

┌────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┐
FOURTEEN.
❝𝘩𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘰𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘯, 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘵𝘸𝘰.❞
└────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┘

❞└────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┘

fuck calvin harris.
still luv the song though 😏

play when the song is mentioned !!

━━━━━━━━★━━━━━━━━

"TaliaI can't fucking do this" I groan down the line, trying to pin up the skelton bunting in the living room.

"I'll be there in.......10 minutes. I'm just getting more drink for us—how long have we got till people start arriving?" She responds, just as I nearly trip up and fall from the ladders.

"Ermmmmabout 6 hours, but knowing the boys, they'll show up earlier just to get a few drinks in them so......I'd say 4 hours. Max" I climb down, giving up halfway through.

"Get yourself some water-or even better, take a fucking shot. Getting yourself all worked up." She laughs, saying a quick goodbye before I hang up the phone.

Taking a look around the room, I think I've done an alright job so far. There's loads of food, stupid little gag scares around the whole lower area of my house. It reminds me of growing up, and all the decorations my mum would buy for around the house to get us in 'the spooky mood' For somebody who's still hungover, im giving myself a pat on the back for this.

Falling flat onto the couch, I scroll through my phone for a bit until Talia's here to help. Replying to a few messages from my mum and sister, as well as the groupchat to tell them when to get here.

"no earlier than 7." I tell them, earning a few snarky remarks from them about me being "unorganized" and "they want to get drunk early"

The door goes and I pull myself up quickly, regretting it instantly as I get dizzy standing on the spot of the floor. I don't even make it to answer, Talia already walking in as if she lives here.

"Got all this—theres more in my car" She drops a large bag filled with cans of different drinks on the table, scurrying over to help me put up the rest of the decor.

"So what—yous sat hiding in a toilet for the entire night?" She giggles lightly, holding onto the ladders below me.

"Yeah, he was hiding from holly. We just sat there talking about stuff" I shrug, hiding the smile on my face from the girl.

"I can see you cheesing up there—you really do like him, huh?" She calls me out.

"Its not that I like him—I don't know, it's too confusing for me to even think about." I tell her truthfully, every thought of liking the boy hurting my brain.