⁰⁷

┌────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┐
SEVEN.
❝𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘴 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘤𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳❞
└────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┘

❝𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘴 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘤𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳❞└────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┘

PART 2.
play the song when ** appears.

━━━━━━━★━━━━━━━

Sticking to my gut and following through with our bet, I ignore harry the entire car ride back to their house. Me and Cal spark up a conversation, pretending like the blond boy isn't sat within two feet of me.

"What's going on with you two?" Cal
asks slowly, obviously feeling the tension in the small space.

"He thinks he's funny, so we're playing a game. Trying to ignore him the entire night" I don't even look at him. Knowing that if I do, I'll probably break.

"Oh Boggo—youre fucked mate" Cal looks at him in the passenger seat, his laughing echoing in the car.

"How am I the one that's fucked?!" He shouts, both of them now arguing over who's gonna win the bet.

"I'm placing all my money on Faye back there—got a feeling she'll win" He shrugs, parking the car outside of the house.

"I can't tell if this is you actually having faith in me, or if you're just trying to get on my good side again" I smile at him as I get myself out of the car, waiting on our Uber to get here.

"Why would you insist on driving when we could've just got an Uber from the get go?" Harry asks Cal. Even though both boys are sober, they're acting as if they're drunk already.

I text Talia as I zone out of their quarrel, telling her what's happened and why I need to keep myself away from harry for the remainder of the night.

"Don't think you'll be able to keep your hands off of him never mind keep yourself out of his distance" I read her text over and over before replying.

I have to prove them all wrong.

Five minutes later, the Uber arrived at the house. I got in first, sitting at the very corner of the car. Expecting cal to sit next to me, i scoot myself into the middle of the seat, unaware that harry was falling into the seat next to me.

Glaring at freezy for not saving me from sitting next to him, I cower into the the car wall, moving myself as far away from him as possible. They continue to talk as I sit there silently, holding in the urge to just say "fuck it" and talk Harry's ear off like I normally do.

The warm feeling of something touching my knee makes me shiver, looking down I'm met with harrys hand placed comfortably around my kneecap. A heat taking over my body as i clock onto what he's attempting here.