⁰⁹

┌────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┐
NINE.
❝𝘥𝘰𝘸𝘯𝘧𝘢𝘭𝘭❞
└────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┘

❝𝘥𝘰𝘸𝘯𝘧𝘢𝘭𝘭❞└────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┘

1 WEEK LATER.

━━━━━━━━★━━━━━━━━

Saying that I saw this one coming would be a lie. So I won't say it at all.

Its not serious, at least that's what im trying to convince myself. We just haven't spoke in a full week. Totally not a big deal.

At first I was just confused. One hour of being left on delivered turned into one day, one day into two until I was left on opened. My heart sinking completely.

Now I was hurt, angry even. I had texted him plenty of times, phoning him too. But by the three day mark, I had given up hope.

We kissed. That's what ruined it.

Convincing myself that it's my fault, I moped around in my own self pity, talking to the spare walls and ignoring any of my responsibilities.

That lasted about 2 days.

I knew that the day would come, I just didn't want it to be this early on in our friendship. Growing so fond of somebody after 2 months made it a lot harder for me to get over, and God how much of a sensitive person I am.

I felt like Taylor Swift in the blank space music video. Screaming, crying contemplating if I should run over to his house and break his shit.

What the fuck is his problem?

I broke down to Talia, telling her everything and all of the feelings I have regarding the situation. Not many of them were nice. She knew exactly what to say, and what to do to help me figure my shit out.

"Its clear you care about him, so just... Show him you don't"

That sentence had been engraved in my mind for the remainder of the week, whenever I had the urge to text him or tag him in something,  I resisted.

Show him you don't care.

I can do that, right?

And as if Harry no longer existed, I found my sweet little way over to his house. But instead this time im not here for him.

I'm not too sure if any of the boys knows about dickheads problem with me so suddenly, but as a matter of fact, I don't really care. Why would I?