⁰⁶

┌────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┐
SIX.
❝𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘴 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘤𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳.❞

└────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┘

PART 1.

━━━━━━━━★━━━━━━━━

"These are incredible photos miss Kingston. Have you ever modelled before?"

I sit on a wooden stool in the middle of a studio somewhere in London. One of the photographers standing infront of me, praising and boosting my ego.

"Once before—but that was so long ago I'm a little rusty" I smile back holding back the urge to pick at my perfectly painted nails from nervousness.

"You're a natural, I'm sure after these you'll have many more to come" he smiles at me genuinely before walking off to speak to one of his co-workers.

Its only 3pm, but the photography shoot is already finished, seeing as ive been here since half 10 this morning. Thanking all of the people that have helped me today, I find my way to one of the back rooms to get changed back into my normal outfit.

Marlene, my manager waits outside for me, greeting me once I find her stood next to a black SUV.

She's an older woman in her early thirties. As soon as she became my manager, I knew things were taking off. She's the sort of woman who will go to great lengths to make sure you're okay. She's like a second mum to me, always happy to sit and talk for ages about both of our lives.

"How was it? Sorry I couldn't make it in time.... Had a few things to sort out" she beams at me, guiding me into the backseat gently.

"Really well actually. I was a bit nervous, but they made me so comfortable with it—i think the photos will come out well" I tell her honestly, crossing one leg over the other as the car begins to drive.

"That's great sweetheart. Any plans for today?"

"Uhhhh—im not too sure yet. Probably go home and clean up, might ask Tal down for a few drinks" I shrug, not really having a clue what to do with the rest of my day.

"What about that harry boy?" She smirks at me, a knowing look on her face.

"Oh not you too!!" I scold her, my face falling into my palms.

"What!? It doesn't take a genius to see that there's something going on with the both of you"

"There actually isnt—we're just friends" I tell her, trying to convince myself of my words too.