¹²

┌────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┐
TWELVE.
❝𝘮𝘪𝘥𝘥𝘭𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵❞
└────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┘

❝𝘮𝘪𝘥𝘥𝘭𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵❞└────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┘

━━━━━━━━★━━━━━━━━

Leaving my mum was the hardest thing ever. She repeatedly told me that she'll be fine, making me promise that I'll phone her once im back in London.

It had been three days since I last spoke to anybody back home, wanting to just have some free time away from any drama and focus on myself for a bit. My notes are filled with countless ideas and things I need to remember for this party.

The more I think about it now, the more excited I am. I haven't thrown a proper party in a good while, and with halloween being one of my favourite occasions I know it's gonna be worth it.

The drive back to London was quiet and boring. My energy levels have struck a new level of low and the only thing keeping me going being the thought of wrapping myself up in my own warm, cosy bed. When I open the door to my house after been gone for 4 days, a freezing draft hits my entire body, sending shivers down my spine.

Why's it so cold in here?

I can't even remember if I shut my windows before I left, but being the paranoid freak I am, I probably did. Quickly checking around the full house to make sure they're all shut, I notice how the largest living room window isn't locked. I swear I remember locking this one.

Brushing it off as just being forgetful, I crank up the heating until the house feels like a sauna. Falling back on the comforter, I sigh deeply. I feel so lonely.

Its not the type of lonely where I feel like I only have myself. I know I have friend, family, people that love me. But the deep rooted hatrid for myself seems to linger around for too long and forcing me to get into my head.

I can't ponder on the thought for too long, the sound of my door ringing downstairs forcing me to get up. My feet feel heavy as I take my time going down the steps, the incessant ringing making me shout in response.

"I'm coming!!" I screech, grudgingly getting myself to the door. Opening it with an unamused look on my face, I'm greeted by two very familiar faces. Simon and Talia.

"Took you long enough for
fuck sake—" She quickly states, crushing me with the biggest hug. The smell of her perfume hitting my senses.