⁰⁵

┌────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┐
FIVE.
❝𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘫𝘢𝘤𝘬𝘦𝘵𝘴❞
└────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┘

❝𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘫𝘢𝘤𝘬𝘦𝘵𝘴❞└────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┘

2 months later.

━━━━━━━★━━━━━━━

The rain had been relentlessly dripping down my window like teardrops, casting a dark grey shadow across the night sky.

Closing my eyes, I curl myself into a ball next to the large bit of glass, tapping my nails against the hardwood floor below me. Its Thursday, meaning im due to go to JJ and Simons with the rest of the group.

The past two months have been my busiest yet. The long, eventful days and tired nights meant that i could never catch a break.

Although I've been living here for three years, it seems as if my career is taking off all over again. More brand deals and plenty more parties walking home drunk, it's as if my life has restarted. This time with a few more additions.

New friends, especially a big group of them, has never been something ive had. Ive always been used to having a few people that would come and go, not lasting long before i was left all alone again. But now, ive got more than enough people to depend on, welcoming me in with open arms.

At first, I wasn't too sure if it was real. Like if I was just making it seem like these people wants me around in my head, and not as if they actually enjoy my company. My overthinking was cut short quicker than I could even start to ponder on it. Within 3 weeks, i had proper friends. The sort of friends that I can be me around.

A transition like that is never easy. From only posting vlogs and hauls as well as a few videos with Talia, to now making content that people really eat up. I'd like to say that the boys had an influence on this, but I'd never admit that to any of them. Especially JJ.

His extroverted personality and constant humourous tone, made it easy for me to befriend him. Hes arrogant—cocky, even. But deep down he's the biggest softie ive ever met. A perfect fit.

I wasnt expecting to become close with him, or anybody for that matter. But it was as if something clicked. Something that made me melt into the idea of being around them.

Even if they're the biggest pains ever.

I think Talia was happier than me when I became a prominent part of the group. Telling me that she now has even more of an excuse to see me mostly everyday.