¹⁶

┌────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┐
SIXTEEN.
❝𝘯𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘰𝘴 𝘴𝘤𝘳𝘢𝘯❞
└────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┘

❝𝘯𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘰𝘴 𝘴𝘤𝘳𝘢𝘯❞└────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┘

2 days later

━━━━━★━━━━━

The sharp air nips at my skin as I step foot outside. Wrapped up in my usual north face jacket and a matching black beanie to keep my ears warm. My hangover has thankfully passed, having me in the gutter for the past 48 hours and making it hard for me to even get out of bed for a drink of water.

Never drinking again.

I'm due to go back home in a few days for the dress fitting, meaning I should make the most out of seeing everyone before im gone again. Harry had texted me just as I woke up this morning, asking me to come over for a bit, meaning I had no choice in the matter but to get myself out of bed and go and see him.

The things I do.....

My phone rings just as the engine revs up, the familiar contact name popping onto my screen.

Incoming call from awkward alcoholic man 🍾

"I'm on my way. Shut your mouth." I give him a short response, hanging up instantly just to piss him off. It takes all of two seconds for him to phone again, this time his face lights up my screen, a shocked expression written all over it.

Not reacting, I sit the phone in the holder next to the air con, pretending like he isn't even there. "You're a right bitch, y'know that?" He speaks up, making me break into a fit of laughter.

"And you're just as bad—so desperate for my attention god" I snigger, not leaving the driveway just yet.

"Mate—you aren't even driving yet! Hurry up! Freezys doing my nut in." He shouts at me, the usual voice crack appearing in the sentence.

"That really doesn't sound like a me problem harry......." I continue to rile him up, knowing fine well this is gonna get a reaction.

"Right, fuck off. Locking the doors you're not getting in anymore." He sticks the finger up at me, hanging up just like I did 2 minutes ago.

Finally leaving the proximity of my house, I drive the distance to the boys flat, parking just outside, pushing myself to move faster out of the cold. Attempting to open the door of the house like I usually do, im met with the struggle of it actually being locked.