²²

┌────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┐

TWENTY TWO
❝𝖼𝗈𝗇𝗍𝖾𝗇𝗍❞

└────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┘

favourite clip of my favourite man

━━━━━★━━━━━

I didnt think it was possible for me to feel so much for someone in such a short period of time.

A few months ago I didnt even know harry, yet its now mid november and hes here, in my home, in my bed, with me. It can't get better than this.

He looks so incredibly peaceful when he sleeps, and I might be creepy for watching but he's just.....perfect.

Last night I realised just how far in I am with this boy. I can't keep denying it, the feelings I have, the ones ive had for months now, slowly building everytime he so much as looks at me.

My luck with boys hasnt ever been the best. I tend to attract the wrong kind, ones that lie and cheat and do everything youre warned to look out for because on the outside it seems like there's nothing wrong.

But harry.

Harry, harry, harry....

He's attentive and sweet and cares so much, so deeply, so completely. It doesn't feel forced or fake either, and id like to say ive got a good radar for seeing through facades now. Being this way with him just makes sense, all I want all of the time is to be around him. Just as long as we're in the same room.

He stirs a little in his sleep, causing me to snap out of my head and focus on him. I dont get to look at him for long before one of his eyes peaks open, and he catches me staring at him.

"Can feel you looking at me—"

I grin, moving closer to him and brushing the hair from his face. He doesn't say anything in return, sleepily smiling at me and pulling me closer as he falls back to sleep.

It's weird, how just yesterday I was so close to giving up, to believing that hes just another boy who doesnt care. But no. I couldn't have been more wrong. He definitely cares and definitely isnt the best at showing it. But he does. he cares.

I cant let him know ive completely forgiven him though, that'd make it far too easy. If he wants me, he'll prove it. I wont accept anything less this time.