⁰²

┌────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┐
TWO.
❝𝘴𝘢𝘮𝘣𝘶𝘤𝘢 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘵𝘴, &
𝘥𝘳𝘶𝘯𝘬𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘬𝘴❞
└────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┘

❝𝘴𝘢𝘮𝘣𝘶𝘤𝘢 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘵𝘴, & 𝘥𝘳𝘶𝘯𝘬𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘬𝘴❞└────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┘

play mr brightside when u see ***

━━━━━━★━━━━━━

At around 7pm, I began to get ready. I wanted as much time as I could have to prepare myself, planning out the time I have since we are getting picked up at 9, meaning I have a few hours to spare.

Talia was coming round at 8, wanting to start drinking to get some liquid courage in me. Not like I need it. That's what she had said on our drive back home earlier.

I haven't been properly out in a while, so this is pretty special. Picking up my camera, I decide to make a vlog of me getting ready. Doing as I usually do and just being myself, not putting on an act for the camera.

My outfit was fairly simple, A small strap black dress with little prints and designs, paired with chunky heeled shoes. My blond hair is curled perfectly, making me feel ten times more confident that it actually looks good. My makeup is smokey, making me look like all those girls I see on Pinterest.

I love it.

I finish getting all the things for our drinks, the amount of alcohol I have could be used to open a bar in my house. Talking to the camera about how I make the cocktails that Talia loves and my favourite shots to do. Turning off the camera, im just about to text the brown haired girl to tell her I'm ready when the front door opens and slams shut., scaring the living shit out of me. I know it's her from the heels click against the floor. I shout her name, telling her im in the kitchen.

Talia stumbles into the kitchen, and I can already tell she's tipsy. Her jaw falls as she looks at me. A look of shock on her face.

"Are you trying to kill me?!" She screeches, dropping her bag on the island worktop, running to me as much as she can in her heels. Her dress is similar to mines, a royal blue colour that matches with the gorgeous blue heels she's wearing. Her makeup going from black on the inner corners to a faded out blue.

"You're one to talk!! Tal look at you!!" I take a step back, looking her up and down as she does a twirl.

"Have you drank anything?" She asks, walking over to take out her phone from her clutch bag.

"Not yet. Was waiting on you" I reply, finishing pouring the drinks into the glasses, handing one to her with a grin.

"Well you better get some drink in you then—ive already started" Her glass clinks against mine, both of us drinking it in less than 30 seconds.