¹⁹

┌────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┐
NINETEEN.
❝𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘱𝘳𝘪𝘴𝘦 𝘷𝘪𝘴𝘪𝘵❞
└────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┘

❝𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘱𝘳𝘪𝘴𝘦 𝘷𝘪𝘴𝘪𝘵❞└────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┘

━━━━━★━━━━━

By the time Monday had rolled around, I was already burned out from my weekend spent with my family. Of course, I was happy to be able to get to spend my time with them, but just like with anybody you love, being around them for too long will most definitely end in disaster.

"We'll see you at the wedding then, yeah?" Kat grins at me, pulling my body in for a hug as we stand on the porch outside my mum's house. "I'll phone you once im back home" I rock her side to side, not wanting to let go.

"Has harry got his suit yet?" She asks me, being far more interested in the outfits for the wedding than anything else.

"I'm not sure yet—if he hasn't ill go with him to get it"

Thats a lie. If he hasn't got a suit there's no way in hell I'm going shopping with him. He's like a giant child and I know for a fact he'll get bored halfway through and I'll have to drag him back home.

"Can't wait to meet him in person, dylans ecstatic" She laughs softly, although im pretty sure my brother isnt just excited to meet the blond boy, he's over the moon.

You would've thought he had won the lottery by how happy he was this entire long weekend, and im more than certain that he will probably convulse when he sees him in person.
It's weird to think about how welcoming everyone is with the fact I now have a "boyfriend"

Hypothetical or not, it's comforting to know how happy they are for me, seeing as my last relationship wasn't their ideal candidate for a "good boyfriend"

I can tell my mum's a little weary of it all, and I can't blame her for that. She's the one that watched the girl she raised slowly dissipate all due to something she couldn't control. She saw me break down, she saw me try to put on a brave face when I was completely destroyed on the inside. She saw me change into someone else, and I know she's scared that will happen again.

We aren't actually together, but if I want it to be believable, I'm sure as hell gonna put on a fucking show. Give Meryl Streep a run for her money.

"Be careful please, don't die on your way home."

"Ill try not to. Tell mum and Dylan i love them for me." She kisses the side of my head as I slip through her grasp, covering my bare arms with my hands to keep them warm. As soon as I'm in the car, I sit to let it heat up for a minute. Replying to some messages from talia and the rest of the group, not giving any sort of hint that im coming home a day early.