⁰⁴

┌────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┐
FOUR
❝𝘴𝘬𝘺𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘦 𝘥𝘢𝘵𝘦.❞
└────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┘

❞└────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┘

━━━━━━★━━━━━━

"So it's a date then?" I can hear Talia's excitement through the phone, the girl on the other end of the line cheering with happiness.

"Its not a date. Just dinner" I correct her, lying flat on my bed as I stare up at the ceiling with a smile on my face.

Last night after harry left, I went straight to sleep. I had been shattered from my hangover and knew that if I didn't get at least a few hours in my own bed, I wouldn't make it out the door.

Waking up this morning was difficult. Still tired, I decided to get some productivity into my day. Editing a video me and Talia filmed for my main channel a few days ago, and also making myself look presentable to actually go to a restaurant.

"That's his way of asking you on a date Faye." She disregards my statement, making me roll my eyes as if she was here in the room with me.

"No.... we're simply just friends going out for some food. thats all" I speak in a matter of factly tone, holding my hands out infront of my face to inspect my nails.

"Liessss!! Friends don't flirt the way yous have been flirting, and don't think I haven't noticed that almost kiss in the club the other night"

"You saw that?" I look down at my phone, pausing all my movement.

"Uhh—yes? I'm pretty sure everyone saw that" She giggles, making me sigh in defeat.

"Everybody must think I'm a total
slag—i barely even know the boy!" I turn around and fall face first into my pillow.

"Nobody thinks you're a slag, shut up. You're good for harry, you're both pretty similar to be honest"

"But you said you think he's an annoying little basar—"

"—I've got to go! I want to know all the details okay? Even any of the funny business that takes place" She cuts me off before I can finish, knowing fine well that she said those exact words to me about harry.

"Won't be any of that now Talia. What sort of person do you think I am?" I grin, hanging up the phone as she mumbles a goodbye through her laughter.

I don't move for a few moments, taking in what Talia had told me. Maybe the flirting was a bit excessive, we only just met after all.......