²³

┌────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┐
TWENTY THREE
❝𝗁𝖾𝗌 𝖻𝖺𝖼𝗄.❞
└────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┘

this is gonna be a big one

this is gonna be a big one..... we're getting close to the end.

━━━━━★━━━━━

"Okay I'm ready!!" I shout from my bedroom, doing one more swipe of lipgloss before i make my way downstairs.

I tried to go as fast as I could, but even though we're only going for a quick food shop, I still want to look good.

Sticking with jeans and a top i grab my jacket, smiling at the blond hair boy at the bottom of the stairs.

He looks at me once, blinking quickly, and looking at me again, this time his eyes widening slightly. I furrow my brows, a small grin appearing on my face, one that he replicates.

"What?" I ask, my steps slow to make sure I dont miss any change in his expression. His smile gets bigger and before I know it, hes grabbing ahold of me and spinning me around.

I feel so first love when he does it, like im that naive school girl I once was, only this time I dont have that same sinking feeling in my stomach as i did with....you know who.

I'm too busy in my own mind to even notice him put me down, and when he starts planting little kisses over my face, I come back to reality.

I let out a small laugh, trying to push the boy away as he pulls me in closer. Leaving those same fairy kisses over my jaw and then on my neck. Hes careful and not as quick with them as he was a second ago, and I feel my stomach drop.

With his hands on my waist, I feel his grip tighten, and i almost melt into his touch as he continues with what hes doing. I cant stop smiling, and I can feel the smile on his lips everytime his mouth touches the skin on my neck.

He starts to guide me backwards, until my back is against the wall right next to the stairs. When he pulls away I notice the switch in his face. The usual soft look in his eyes is gone, now replaced with something else. The air is thick and it feels as if my whole body is about to start trembling. Even the slightest bit of contact from him is enough to send me spiraling, but this? This is something more.

He speaks up, quietly, like it's a secret and the inanimate objects in this house can hear him. "You look so good I just cant help myself"

He looks defeated, like hes kicking himself for giving in. But I know he wants more, and I know I do too.

"Im not complaining" I whisper back, my hands running up and down the nape of his neck. He just smirks in return, leaning down to my lips and pausing.