II | Dinner | II

Dream Walked into the castle in front of him behind his parents. His parents had decided, last minute, to have dinner at the castle of Avlyrra. He was wearing a suit with a light olive green tie, which was the same as his eye color. The king of Edessa was wearing a suit, like his and a darker olive green tie. It was in the colors of their kingdom, as he always wore. The Queen of Edessa was wearing a dress that matched both the ties of the man. The dress itself was the lighter green Dream was wearing, with darker details on it. To let the dress look more Royal, There were some golden accents on it.

Dream looked around and was amazed how the castle looked like. The castle itself was similar to theirs, but the inside was very different. He had been inside multiple times before because he was friends with Techno, but it had been a while since he had been there. Every time he was there, it amazed him how elegant and gorgeous it looked.

The Prince was not exactly excited to have dinner with the other family, seeing the fact he would probably going to be pushed to talk to Y/n. The other Family had been at their castle a few times, and always when they were over, Dream and Y/n had to talk to each other. Basically, their families forced them to be friends, even though they both hated each other.

"Welcome!" A woman with a big smile on her face greeted them. Normally one of the maids would greet guests, but now it was the Queen herself. She was wearing a dress that looked like the dress of the other queen but in the colors of the kingdom of Avlyrra.

Next to the woman stood a very tall man, the King of Avlyrra.

They were very nice and guided them to the dining room. The man immediately saw Techno sitting on one of the chairs in the room.

"Techno?" Dream said, making sure it was him because he only saw the man's back.

"Omg Dream! I did not know you were going to be our guests!" Techno stood up from his chair and ran to the other man and gave him a long-lasting hug.

"We haven't seen each other in so long, How is it going?" Dream began, still in their hug.

"I know, it has been months! But yes, I'm doing pretty good actually, You?" Techno letting now goes off the embrace.

"Decent."

"Everyone, please have a seat, I will send a maid to go get Y/n." The Queen of Avlyrra spoke up.

Everyone immediately took a seat. Dream sat next to Techno and was having a conversation. The two had not seen each other in 5 months, so there was a lot to talk about. Techno told Dream about all the duties, seeing Dream had a lot as well. Dream was one and a half years older than Techno and was the oldest of their family too, so he knew exactly what Techno was going through. To Dream it was sometimes difficult too, everyone expected from him a lot as he soon had to be king.

"But how do you deal with all that pressure?" Techno asked Dream.

"I often clear my mind, I go-" Dream suddenly stops his sentence.

Y/n walked down the stair to the dining room. When she walked in everyone went silent and looked at her. The girl was wearing a Burgundy-colored dress. The top of the dress was made with a layer of lace on top of it. The dress was tight around the side of her arms since it did not get supported by the shoulders. The dress was shoulderless. The Dress was very tight around her waist and from the bottom of that, the lace stopped and the dress became a bit wider, but not too wide. The rest of the dress was made of silk. It reached the ground and at the very bottom of it, there were small red precious stones, that perfectly matched the color of the dress.

To make the outfit perfect, she also wore matching neckless and matching earrings. They had the same precious stones, as the top and bottom of the dress, the girl was wearing. The princess also had her hair up in a braid with little diamantes and yet again the same precious stones in it. The princess looked gorgeous.