XIII | Another Letter | XIII

Dear Mother

I Have not heard of you ever since all of you left me. I have no idea if you have gotten the letter, so I decited to write another one. If you have not recieved the first one, then I am sorry, but I did write one.

So I am friends with the prince of Edessa now, I quess. I do not know for sure if you can call it 'friends,' because I never have had any friends, but I think this is what you call it. I still think he is annoying sometimes, but he is not as bas as before.

It has been already three weeks, so I really hoop you get back here soon, because I miss you incredibly.

Oh also, I went to this town, I think it is the town of Edessa itself, but I do not know for sure. However, it was beautiful. I have never seen something like that, it was so gorgeous.

The people there were very nice too, I've met a little girl and we where talkinga bout all kind of things. She told me she wated to be a princess one day and that she ride horses a lot.

I have never had a day like this before, it was soo amazing.

Before I forget. I heard the other day, Drista talking about some sort of ball. I did not hear her pretty wel as she was not talking to me, but she said it was planned after I am leaving, so they needed to ask if I wanted to come. Of course it is still over probably a few weeks maybe even multiple months, but I wanted to tell you that I really wanted to come with you

I know I usually do not like balls, but I feel like this one is going to be unforeggtible and amazing.

However, I need some new dresses, so if you are going home, can you send Niki for me to halp me pick one?

I hope you are doing good too there and that you do not have too much problems.

-Y/n, Princess of Avlyrra